The Voice

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KanoasDestiny

Reaction score
For those watching, what do you think about Shakira and Usher replacing Ceelo and Christina?

I've always loved Shakira, so I couldn't be more pleased that she's a judge. Not to mention, I can not stand Christina Aguilera, so I LOVE her being gone! I've never really cared for Usher, (and I miss Ceelo) but he seems to be a good fit for the other judges. It's a lot more mellow and un-diva-ish so far, and I like it!
default_smile.png

I LOVE it!!!! I was laughing at them 'fighting' over the contestants. Like Usher & Shakira (though I'm not super big fans of them) with Adam & Blake WAAAAYYYYY better than Christina & Ceelo....though I didn't mind Ceelo as much as Christina...

Thought it was way more laid back, and they all seemed to be having a good time! Sure hope it keeps going this way.

~kathryn

How can you not love the "Spanish to Country Dictionary" that was awesome. I love all four judges now. Usher is also a wonderful addition. Loving this season already, its like starting new and so far there have been some really good voices on stage. Looks like it will be a very good season.

I've only watched it once so far. Shakira seems better than Christina. I liked Ceelo, didn't see much of Usher to form an opinion yet. Love the show! Have you seen Idol .... OMG it's completely ruined.

I agree! It's the judges that make the show.
default_smile.png
That's why I'm so happy that Christina is gone. I have never liked her snooty attitude, plus she just got plain rude with people and I HATE when she sings.

I've never watched American Idol. I tried to once and couldn't stand the judges or the singers. That was back when Simon and Paula were on there (they aren't anymore, are they?).

Latest posts

Back