The Voice

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildoak

Reaction score
Anyone been watching The Voice? There's been a lot of great talent on, including Jeff Jenkins...some of you may remember him from when he showed minis a number of years ago. Good kid with a great voice! You can see clips at thevoice.com if you haven't seen it, and vote to keep him on the show for the finals.

I quit watching Idol after the first season, not really a big fan of these shows - but this one has gotten me hooked LOL!

Jan

We are watching it and are enjoying it.
default_yes.gif
I really didn't think I'd like it but the "coaches" all have very unique personalities and I love the banter and the sense of competition between them. There are some tryly amazing voices - both of Christina's girls, Blake has a couple of dark horses I believe, Nakia on Cee Lo's team and the young man with the ball cap on Adam's team. And of course the young man from Texas that used to show minis!
default_aktion033.gif

It's good fun. I'd suggest others give it a try and see what they think.
default_smile.png

PS: Cee Lo does get on my nerves sometimes
default_wink.png

I'm watching it....I think it's a pretty cool show with a different spin on how Idol runs. Jeff Jenkin's rendition of Jesus Take The Wheel was heartfelt especially knowing what he went thru with his mother. However the guy that wears the ball cap IMO sounded as tho he were screaming his song that same night. Didn't like it and from the beginning have not been into his style and am not a fan. I think Blake has a lot of work to do with his girls...they are very shy. I'm not sure yet who I'd like to be the winner yet.

I don't know if anyone watched CMT's Next Superstar....but I was voting for Matt Mason...glad he won. Love him and I would buy his CD's and downloads.

Love The Voice, and my favorite is Jeff. He has such a strong voice. I think this has been one of the better talent shows. I had no idea who Cee Lo or Adam were until this and now I am a fan of both.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have not been keeping up with it but I really wanted to! If you get the chance to listen to a song, I down loaded Javier Colon singing "Time after Time" Oh it's a beautiful version! I had my mom listen to it and she started crying and made me turn it off! We both can get emotional with music and this song did the "lump in the throat" thing the first few times listening to it! I'm not sure if he's on the show still or not but his voice is WONDERFUL!

I totally LOVE Adam!!! What a hotty!!
default_wub.png

I totally LOVE Adam!!! What a hotty!!
default_wub.png
SOOOOOO agree! I have always loved Maroon 5 just because of Adam. Have all their CDs and sometimes even use them in liberty class...nobody ever has the same songs as me!lol

Karen, glad I'm not the only one out of touch LOL. I'd never heard of Cee Lo or Adam either, but I've enjoyed watching both. Cee Lo's performance with his team the other night, complete with the wig and pyschedelic effects, was priceless!

Jan

Back