The United States Debt Limit Explained

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liberals do not have the same set of priorities that I most value when it comes to those items I mentioned (personal responsibility & National defense). If they did, they'd be conservatives. And, yes, I do think most liberals tend to be kind of lazy, love government handouts, and while they don't want to be killed by terrorists, they also kinda don't want to hurt their feelings.
I am all in favor of catching more terrorists even if it means hurting some innocent feelings along the way. Personally, I love what I said above even though you keep harping on it. Refer to the chart I posted awhile ago, or any other Conservative vs. Liberal comparison chart, if you don't get why I am conservative and want a deeper understanding. Having a different opinion than you, James, doesn't mean I'm a bad or selfish person. On the other hand, you are welcome to think so if that helps to keep your liberal boat afloat.

Jill I agree, the different opinion on politics does not make you a bad person. Calling the innocent muslims who get their feelings hurt, Terrorists, does. And by the way, I am a GAY CONSERVATIVE! I am FOR profiling, I AGREE with most of the Conservative views on Abortion, I am against the Government Marrying ANYONE, I am for deporting anyone who refuses to become a legal citizen and contribute, including checking ID's and liscenses whenever possible. THAT is the reason I am so bothered by how you present your view points. I would REALLLLYYY prefer you on the other guys team.

Good for you on some of what you just said, James
default_aktion033.gif

I'm sorry if you want to let the way I state my opinions bother you
default_unsure.png
Freedom of expression can be a real _______, huh?
default_biggrin.png

Maybe the reason I've not quite followed whatever point(s) you tried to make is that your heart was not actually in supporting a far left / opposite of my own point of view agenda. Who knows
boredom.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
So just to be clear Jill, you are refusing to acknowledge the fact that you have referred to innocent muslims as terrorists. That's not a real "issue", just your freedom of expression.

Just to be clear, James, I even quoted the paragraph that bothers you / "said it twice" and nothing about it bothers me. It also doesn't bother me that the words seem to have bothered you. No matter how many times you try to point it out and "shame me" over it. I can't remember very many times in my life that I've said -- or typed -- something I regretted or didn't mean. You don't have to like, approve of, nor endorse anything that I say. I posted a video without any real comment. You wanted to extend the discussion and we did. *shrug*

K, I follow, I will try to only reply to these topics to show the other side and ignore your comments. If racism isn't a regrettable offence or a point were we can admit we are wrong . . . no point really.

Your Wording

Liberals are too concerned about offending "terrorists."

Actuall Issue

Liberals are too concerned about offending "the Innocent muslims that will be involved in profiling."

Either you are racist Jill and you don't see anything misleading using these terms interchangeably

OR

You were trying to show Liberals in a worse light than they actually are so people would side with you

Perception is a funny thing....you can look at the actual words and see what they say, but percieve them how you like....doesnt mean what you percieve is correct, it's just your perception
default_smile.png

Right you are, Sonya.

I swear, though, with the race card and repeatedly asking me to validate his incorrect perception of what I said... James really is working from the liberal playbook.

Never did look it up in the thesaurus, James, but here's yet another "Whatever". It truly fits.

Call me crazy, blame it on youthful ignorance, but I am just really trying to understand how I am putting words in your mouth and making you explain things you never said.

Maybe grasping at straws here but I am asking you to explain/justify saying that liberals are to concerned about offending terrorists. In reality what you actually said is "I do think most liberals tend to be kind of lazy, love government handouts, and while they don't want to be killed by terrorists, they also kinda don't want to hurt their feelings". Is the difference between what I have paraphrased and your direct quote the issue here?

I am all in favor of catching more terrorists even if it means hurting some innocent feelings along the way...
James, I said it before, and there it is again (above). This is what I already said in an attempt to explain it to you ^

It's how I feel. It's what I mean. I value the potential to save many lives above the potential to hurt some feelings. People walk away and continue to live their lives when their feelings have been hurt, but we don't get family members and friends back if they are killed.

You're projecting your incorrect perception of the meaning behind what I said onto me. Do you really think you're better able to know what I mean and my own beliefs than I am? It doesn't matter how many times you try to say I'm a racist or that I'm "trying to show Liberals in a worse light than they actually are" (your words)... Your repetitions do not change my actual intentions.

Hope that's good enough for you, but if not, of course, you can just write me off in your book, incorrectly, as a "bad person" and "racist" if that's what you want to do.

Jill, I agree with you 1OO% on your reasoning on why you support profiling. A few people being inconvenienced or offended is well worth it if it saves lives.

No liberal is concerned about hurting terrorists feelings, they are more concerned than me and you about hurting the innocent muslims who get offended, I would think YOU would be able to admit that!

James I just want to say kudos to you for standing up for what you believe in.
default_aktion033.gif

No liberal is concerned about hurting terrorists feelings, they are more concerned than me and you about hurting the innocent muslims who get offended ...
James, buddy, I'm not here to pat liberals on their overly sensitive backs
hi.gif

James I just want to say kudos to you for standing up for what you believe in.
default_aktion033.gif
"kaykay", I'm quite sure you know that I'm also standing up for what I believe in. Transparent much?
default_wacko.png
default_laugh.png
default_rolleyes.gif

Jill, Insert Agism slang here, you offend someone, you insult them, you make someone out to be something they are not. You most def. should be ready to pat them on the back, take it back, apologize, say you misspoke, not call them oversensitive.

And do not even imagine you are sticking up for what you beleive in, you are useing every single excuse not to take personal responsibility for the words coming out of your mouth.

Absolutely not, James. I own everything I've said here -- and I like it all to boot. I think most liberals do a fine job living up to everything I've said and eluded to. I have not even a shred of desire to take it back, sugar coat it, nor apologize.

179083_494950533154_522573154_6146691_992606_n.jpg

"kaykay", I'm quite sure you know that I'm also standing up for what I believe in. Transparent much?
default_wacko.png
default_laugh.png
default_rolleyes.gif
???

Who is over sensitive?

James is obviously in the minority in this discussion. Many people would have left and stopped posting. So yes I have a right to post that I admire him sticking with it.

???

Who is over sensitive?

James is obviously in the minority in this discussion. Many people would have left and stopped posting. So yes I have a right to post that I admire him sticking with it.
I'm saying liberals are overly sensitive, kaykay. I guess you didn't actually read any of this thread if you're asking, or if you think this has been much more than a one on one discussion between James and I regarding how he thinks I am supposed to feel about Liberals, and how he feels I should state my personal opinions.

Jill, what with your fine taste in clip art, I would assume YOU would be offended if I eluded to the fact that you would rather be killed by a terrorist than offend one!

Latest posts

Back