The time has come

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shortpig

Reaction score
Duckie is leaving to go to Dorothys on Tuesday. I will definitely miss her while she is away. This is the most friendly loveable horse, always wanting to be right there nuzzling and getting attention. She has lived the good life as she has been with her Dam since she was foaled. But I don't think it will be an issue for her as nothing really bothers her. I think she will literally take to harness like "A Duck to water".

I have no doubt Dorothy will do an excellent job with The Duck. I know she will return a Safe and Sane Driving horse and with her movement will look really good in the cart.

Now I will need to keep my eyes open for a good used easy entry cart because I suspect the day is coming when I will need three carts and three harnesses. We are going to have three driving horses.

While she is in training we will be attending a few of the events to see what they are and what Duckie would do good at along with Ariel. And who knows maybe next year Koda Bear will get trained and be out there with his big sister.

The shocking this is I lost a whole year somewhere. I thought Duckie was only 7yo she is now 8yo. I thought Koda was only 4yo and he is a 5yo.

Now Ariel is coming home from the stable the day before Duckie leaves. Jasmine has been a little lost without Ariel as they have been together since Ariel was born. Gee what a family of horses I have here. It's been a great ride for me to have them all these years. Just wanted to share.

Don't feel bad, you aren't the only one that "loses" time, my daughter's gelding is turning 5 this year and I thought he was a 3 year old!
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back