The "sex" crazed carasel horse!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Karen~

Reaction score
You gotta watch out for those carasel horses at the carnivals!!!

We took the kids to the carnival Saturday and my hubby was standing behind our son, who was sitting on a carasel horse. I was next to him standing behind our grandaughter, who was on a carasel horse as well.

When the carasel started and the music began (you all know that carasel tune), and the horses began going up and down, The horses tail caught in the front pocket of my husbands jeans.... I looked over to see Paul dropping down to his knees hollering Oh! Oh! Ohh!, and to see his jeans 1/2 way to his knees!!! Oh, my. You all, it was so funny that every time I think about it, I get to laughing so hard I can't hardly contain myself!! :new_rofl: Puts a whole new meaning to "Carasel Ride!" :xbud: Ohhh, how I wish I had a video camera! We'd be so rich right now! To top it off, hubbys hiney was shining the biggest, brightest moon... he didn't have underwear on! Good thing the horse was in front of him, coz his hiney wasn't the only thing exposed! He couldn't pull his pants back up until the horse started going back up. Ohhhh... I just die laughing!

*Should my husband file sexual harrassment charges against the carasel horse :new_rofl: *

~Karen

*edited for spelling!*

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Geeze! What a site that must have been! :new_rofl: Your poor hubby will probably never ride a carousel again! And buy your hubby some underware so that he should not be so embarrased should he ever be taken for a ride like that by another carousel horse. LOL.

default_blush.png
: :new_rofl: :new_rofl: :new_rofl: :new_rofl: :new_rofl: :new_rofl:
default_blush.png
: Sorry Paul...

I cannot stop laughing... Tears in my eyes..... Just too Funny.....

:new_rofl: :new_rofl: :new_rofl: !!! Gee, sorry I missed that! LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:
:new_rofl: :new_rofl: :new_rofl: LOL!!!! OMG that is soooo funny! However, I just shared with my hubby who had a vasectomy a week ago and he does not think it's funny at all :bgrin :flirt: LOL!

OMG, that is just to funny :risa_suelos: :new_rofl: :new_rofl: Thanks so much for sharing. I really needed that laugh.Just next time if he gets brave enough to get close again, tell him don't take a chance, and don't be flying camando!!!
default_blush.png
: :flirt:

:new_rofl: :new_rofl: :new_rofl: :new_rofl: :new_rofl: :new_rofl: :new_rofl:

:lol: :lol:

:new_rofl: :new_rofl: :new_rofl:

That is to funny, thanks for sharing, it really brought a laugh to my day.

LMAO!!! That was sooo funny!!! Too bad you didnt have a video camera...you could've put it on UTube...LOL!!! :new_rofl: :new_rofl: :new_rofl: :new_rofl: :new_rofl: :new_rofl: :new_rofl:

Okay, now I haven't laughed THAT hard in a VERY long time!! Oh the visuals...I can see why you're still laughing! I laughed so hard I cried! Thank you for that laugh! It was good for me!!
default_firstprize.gif
: I'm not Marty, and this hasn't been done for a while, but I think he wins the Dufus Award for the month of May! (that's a prestigious title by the way!)

Jodi

Why oh why do we never have a camera when we need one? I'm sure you could make a small fortune with that one. Kinda gives the term "wedgie" a whole new meaning.

:new_rofl: :new_rofl: :new_rofl: :new_rofl: :new_rofl: That is just too funny! I wish you would of had a camera with you.
default_yes.gif
: Just think of all the minis you could be buying, with all the money you would of won! Corinne

:new_rofl: :new_rofl: :new_rofl: :new_rofl: :new_rofl: :risa8: :risa8: :risa8: :risa8:

I LOVE this story!!! Especially the fact that he was saying "Oh oh oh!" I think my husband would have been screaming something much worse!! LOL

His experience is still the topic around here! I doubt it will ever fade away:lol

Goodness, my spelling is horrible when I type in a hurry, sure wish I could go back and edit the title spelling :eek:

Yes....I thought the illusion of the title was appropriate. Glad you found that amusing:lol

~Karen

hahahahahahahaha all I think all I could say on that one is "honey, sit back have a cigarette and enjoy the ride" ooopps did I say that. So where's the cam corder when you need one. FUNNY!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back