The Rescues are loving our early Spring!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pipsqueak Paddocks

Reaction score
The Minis are restless here at Pipsqueak Paddocks Miniature Horse Haven Society!

We introduced Cavalier into the "big" paddock yesterday. They had a ball!

Here is one shot and one video... you can find more in the "Mini Blog" if you scroll down this page: http://www.pipsqueakpaddocks.com/available

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AtchwT67xk

mercuryandcavaliermirror.jpg

Hi Pipsqueek. I don't know if you're new or if I've just not seen your posts, but either way, wanted to say welcome and I really like your web site. Lots of info there and some great pictures of your horses. Your narrative about Robin definitely got my attention and I hope he's doing well.

Hi AppyLover2,

Thanks for the compliments and the welcome! I've been here before, but it was some time ago. I drop in once in a while to share the luv! We have a very full house right now, so there's always some action to photograph or video.
default_wink.png

Robin is doing quite well. He's gained 18 pounds already and seems pretty happy in general. He'll be moving to his permanent home next weekend!
default_wub.png

Thanks again, and see you around!
default_biggrin.png

One of my volunteers got this shot today, and I messed around with it a bit in Photoshop... once in a while you get a shot that shows that the "power" of horses can be exhibited by Minis too!

flyingmanesbw.jpg

How tall are these 2 sweethearts? They look really little
default_smile.png
My boys are 29 and 30 and look huge compared to these 2.

Those two are both around 31.5"

They have got a lot of hair though. Mercury (the pinto) has a bit of an odd shape right now because he has a "shnauzer cut". His back was covered in scabs when he arrived, so we had to clip his top half.

Latest posts

Back