"The Public" just gotta laugh and go on

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are good!!! I work in a farmers cooperative and deal with the public (i.e. farmers) all day long. Some people think they are GOD and therefore they get to set our prices and hours of operation. LOL

I do not get on the Back Porch much, but I did enjoy this post.

I have a good one.

Several years ago at our State Fair, I was showing Minis and sitting by my stall. I also raise Tibetan Terriers puppies and I had a puppy with me that was only days old. He was not doing well, so I was bottle feeding him. Some people came up to me and ask me if the puppy was a Mini baby. Mind you, the puppy was about 8 ounces.

I guess I was not so nice, as I said to them, yea, we freeze dry our Minis, shrink them down to this size to be able to bring them here to the fair, then we feed them this special formula that alowes them to expand to the size you see in the stalls.

Well, the next thing I know, she was telling her family what I had to say and they all believed it.
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl
default_new_rofl.gif

I then had to tell them the truth.

I worked at a Ben Franklin store one time and a lady brought back a get well card because her friend got better before she had a chance to mail it. Wanted her money back. Of course we gave it back to her. You know the customer is ALWAYS right.
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
At least we have to make believe they are.

Latest posts

Back