The National Drive

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kathy2m

Reaction score
We are going to the ND in Ky. next week. When they brought down my new mini last week from SC they had a problem finding gas in Ga. We are driving on I-75 any of you that live in Ga. by I-75 having any problems getting gas? Kathy

We live an hour north of Atlanta off 575 and from here to Atlanta (my husband works in Marietta a few days a week so this is near 75) there are people lined up at stations that have gas and the limit is 10 gallons. A lot of stations don't have gas (so it is a problem finding a station that has gas and they can run out while you are in line) and they run out before they close. It is not good. We use diesel in our truck and cars and we haven't had a problem with diesel, except for the lines getting into the station. Diesel has been available whenever we have gone.

Charley do you have a problem getting gas where you are? (We have property in Ellijay) I'm hoping that if we fill up at the FL/Ga boarder and keep it topped off before we get to close to atlanta we might be O.K. What do you think? Kathy

Yes, we definitely have problems with getting gas here around Jasper. I haven't been to Ellijay lately. People are actually following tanker trucks into gas stations and waiting until they fill the tanks. This causes the lines and they never get caught up. Its not as bad as in Atlanta where stations just don't have gas, but it is not good. Diesel is usually available but lately I have noticed some of those pumps are empty too (bagged).

Latest posts

Back