The most fun you had this year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well for me that is easy it was Convention.. now I know you said non horse related but that was the best part of Convention was seeing and getting to know everyone without horses (or kids) there. I really got to talk to everyone about so many other things and really had one of the funnest times of my life.

Got to watch Jennifer (sweet opal) age about 20 years in one night ( Thanks Jason I will FOREVER love you for that)
default_yes.gif

all in all it was truly the best time I have had in years- I cant wait till next year!!!!!!

hands down, sailing in turkey and getting to spend lots of family time.

n508376942583304433ds0.jpg

n508376942583468332zt1.jpg

n508376942814682235wz8.jpg

We go to North Carolina every year 4th of July week.

We go to Bryson City ( dog is named Bryson after it ) and camp in our 5th wheel. We go rafting & kayaking on the Nantahala River, Tuckasegee River, Tubing on Deep Creek...

Drive the Blue Ridge Parkway- go to Chimney Rock, go to Sliding Rock, see lots of beautiful waterfalls, just have a relaxing wonderful time in a beautiful place.. My husband so wants to move there!! I just dont know if I want to start over, we are both established here...

Especially while the kids are in school ( 10 and 14)

Here are some pics in North Carolina
PICT0563.jpg
PICT0559.jpg
PICT0558.jpg
PICT0511.jpg
PICT0505-1.jpg
PICT0479.jpg

Latest posts

Back