The loss of one of Lil Beginnings most loved horses.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crabby-Chicken

Reaction score
I got a text at 12:00 today Gramma got to go over the the rainbow bridge.

I just wanted to say what a neat little horse she was. One eye and a couple teeth and full of spunk and attitude! She loved foals and seemed to be almost a psychic when her own daughter was ready to foal. She was always ready to help with the foals. You could tell by her bone structure that Gramma was really a looker in her day and still was at 32 years old.

Liz with help from Stacy Score got Gramma's true identity back after being rescued. Liz has always gone the extra mile to make sure she was safe and comfortable. It breaks my heart that Liz will have to mourn her when Liz has done so much good for her.

Please keep Liz in your thoughts, this is a day she was dreading, and it has come way too soon.

My deepest sympathy. I have a Gramma here, not near her age but she is a mother, grandmother, and soon to be great grandmother. She will live on in her children. Again my deepest sympathy.

Happy grazing Gramma Pony!!!!! We will all miss you
default_wub.png

Liz, Know that you are in all our hearts at this time of mourning...God Bless

Oh, I am so sorry, Liz and family. I know that you will have many hard times ahead of missing Gramma pony. May you be able to remember all the happy times with her to help you through. (((hugs)))

Sorry she is gone but she had a long life and I'm sure you have so many wonderful memories...

I'm so sorry Liz you had to go through the pain and loss

she is free from pain now and young again

what a wonderful mare you saved and gave such a wonderful life to

, you were truely blessed to have such a sweetheart for so many years

so sorry for your loss
default_no.gif

Thank you for validating that...........Believe it or not, I sensed when she crossed. She is at peace.

(((Hugs))) Liz......I know this is hard.

Oh Liz Im so so sorry. You gave her such a wonderful home and Im so happy she had you as her owner.

Kay

I am so sorry Liz for the loss of Gramma, I just read about her story a few days ago. She is now running around and watching all the baby's.

Thank you for sharing with us this wonderful lil mini.

I know exactly how you feel Liz and I know she is up in heaven with my little Frosty who died way to soon.

"Think of her as living in the hearts of those she touched, for nothing loved is ever lost and she was loved so much."

BIG HUG

How lucky you are to have had her for so long--and such a personality! She was special, for sure. May your grief be peppered with sweet memories.

Karla

Uh Liz..I am so sorry for your loss...rhere are no words..just know we are all by your side holding your hand and feeling your pain.....you gave her a good life (((hugs)))

Liz - I'm so sorry!!! I am dreading the day when I will have to face what you have faced today.

(((((HUGS)))))

Barbie

Liz, I am so very sorry for your loss. You have so many beautiful and treasured memories of her, and I hope you can call on those to help pull you through this difficult time. (((HUGS)))

Latest posts

Back