The KING is finally HOME!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julie/Azariah

Reaction score
I am so excited! My beautiful 29 inch 2 year old Stallion~ Reflections Beyond Stardom~ has just hopped off the trailer after an almost 36 hour trailer ride from Oklahoma City to southeastern PA.

Beyond looks better than ever. After a very successful show career (attaining Reserve World Champion PtHA and several open and amateur AMHA World Top Tens) with Frank and Charlotte Lupton, he is ready to move on to the next phase of his life.

We have several lovely ladies waiting to meet him ~ and I am sure he will enjoy his new job here at home.

It will be a long 11 months for me when he becomes an expectant daddy! I don't know if I ever anticipated what a stallion would add to my breeding program as much as with this little fella.

He has the neatest personality and it has been hard to have him away, but we now have lots of time to get to know each other again and build that special bond.

Here are some photos of him a year ago. Thanks to Liz Johnson of Little House Photography for the great pix
default_aktion033.gif

4_8968.jpg

Beyond2009showwinGM9R0029.jpg

Beyond2009rightfull_8934-1.jpg

Glad he made it home safely, Julie. I know you are happy he is there and I'm sure he will be too!
default_smile.png

Congratulations on getting your handsome champion home! I won't ever forget the feeling here when Destiny came home -- it's the best
default_wub.png

It's going to be a long 11 months to see what he produces! Said it before! Tiny, beautiful boy!
default_smile.png

Back