The horses and critters part 2

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockin r

Reaction score
Our last baby Ziggi..She turned 2 last May

IMG_2817.jpg

Some of you might remember our 1/2 coyote-1/2 Aussie, Okie. We have finally gotten her seizures under control..

IMG_3954.jpg

Tessa Joe..

IMG_3920.jpg

My cub and I in the morning....

IMG_3564.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You and Cubby look so cute!!! You look so amazing Teresa, it is apparent that you have a light inside of you that will not be dimmed! And I must say, that Tessa Jo. She is DARLING!!! It looks like she has a wind machine directed toward her, LOL!!!
default_new_rofl.gif

Love all the pics!!!
default_yes.gif

Theresa you not only have that life spark inside you, you also have that "I don't allow anyone to pee in my Cheerios" that I admire!
default_wub.png

Your Cubby couldn't be any cuter!

You and Cubby look so cute!!! You look so amazing Teresa, it is apparent that you have a light inside of you that will not be dimmed! And I must say, that Tessa Jo. She is DARLING!!! It looks like she has a wind machine directed toward her, LOL!!!
default_new_rofl.gif
TY, Sometimes I just want to give up, but I can't. Too many people depend on me, esp Cubby. Ah, Tessa Joe...I used to have a quite life till she came along! Art and I laugh at her all the time..Her hair always looks like that, WILD!

Love all the pics!!!
default_yes.gif

Theresa you not only have that life spark inside you, you also have that "I don't allow anyone to pee in my Cheerios" that I admire!
default_wub.png

Your Cubby couldn't be any cuter!
Better not pee in my Cheerios! You would be wearing them as a hat! I love Cheerios! Love you Sis...

Back