THE COUNTDOWN HAS BEGUN....Cast your vote

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What name do you like best??

• Shane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shafer

• Seth

• Sebastian

• Silas

• Stefan

• Slater

• Simon

• Scout

• Sterling

• Sloan

• Sheadon

• Skyler

• Stayson

• Total voters

Sanny

Reaction score
I'm curious as to what name on the list you like best, and if you have one that starts with an "S" that you really like, let me know. Also, the list is in no particular order and I don't even have a favorite of my own yet. I really need to actually see and meet the baby before I can attach a name to him.

We already have a Samantha, Sawyer and Spencer at home so we felt we needed to stick with the "S" names so that this baby didn't end up being the odd one out but it was really hard to come up with non-traditional but not too weird and not too ethnic "S" names for boys. If you've come across what you think would be a great name that I don't have on the list, PLEASE SHARE IT!

Our new baby boy (if he decides to finally cooperate) should be born this week - as in anyday - anytime now. I was in the hospital once already this week (no such luck - they sent me home) and go back tomorrow for stress tests, biophysical profile and monitoring. Already this week I've seen the baby via detailed ultrasound and he has given me a thumbs up and waved and smiled but clearly didn't feel like being born yet.

The doctor plans to induce within the next few days if my body decides to cooperate and go along with the plan. Meantime I'm huge and can barely walk and I'm eating everything in sight.

I'll keep everyone updated.
yes.gif

What about

Shay/Shea

it isn't on the list but it popped right into my head

and for the record of the choices posted my vote is Sterling (like my mini
biggrin.gif
)

I really like Stefan.

It just has so much character about it.

Good luck and take care!!!!!!!

Hi Mary and Bob,
aktion033.gif

I voted for Seth.....although if I coulda voted for a second choice it would be Stefan.
smile.gif

Since Seven is out of the running
wink.gif
I could campaign for the name, Seventeen....just to keep the Seven name "out there" ha ha
laugh.gif
But that means you'd have to wait till Saturday to deliver
biggrin.gif
.....running for cover now
laugh.gif

The only other "S" boy names I can think of are Sullivan, Sidney, Shawn and last but not least...... Sean(which means god is gracious)

Whatever name you decide, I wish your family all the Best....take care and we all will be waiting to hear of your blessed arrival.
smile.gif

I voted for Seth. I really like Shea! Thats unique but not to wierd!

I wish you all the best of health and good spirits! I remember when I was where you are at right now!
new_shocked.gif
biggrin.gif

Blessings to your baby to come!
wub.gif

Leya

Congrats Mary!!! I hope it all goes soooooo smooth and as pain-free as possible!!

I chose Seth. I think it rolls off the tongue nicely with your last name.
default_yes.gif

GOODLUCK!! Will be keeping you and baby in my prayers!!

Seth here too, nice strong name. Sounds honest and forthright. Someome you could depend on.

Best of luck to you and your husband on an easy birth and a happy homecoming! And Merry Christmas too!!!

Oh how exciting for you ... I am sure you are glad you will be holding your new baby soon but I gotta say you were just so very cute at Nationals
biggrin.gif

Ok now for my vote.. I say Slater love that name

A GOOD NAME FOR THIS TIME OF YEAR STARTING WITH AN SSSSSS???? SANTA! JUST KIDDING, EMMM SHANE IS THE BEST..........LET US KNOW WHAT DO DECIDE IM SURE IT WILL COME TO YOU, ALL MY FAMILYS NAME START WITH A D DEBRA DESMOND DEE ETC BEFORE I WAS BORN THEY WERE TRYING TO COME UP WITH A D NAME FOR ME, THANK GOD THEY DIDNT AS MY DA WANTED TO CALL ME DOROTHY
no.gif
SO ALTHOUGH NOT A VERY TRENDY NAME LYNDAS NOT TO BAD
wink.gif

I like Shawn or Sean.....which are pronounced the same. Or what about Samuel? Just plain Sam? A good old Biblical name......

My final choice is Shane.....I know someone with that name and he's a very good man.

MA

Of coarse my fav is Seth as I have a nephew named that. But my second choice would be Skyler..........PLEASE dont name him Sabastion. My mom was gonna name my oldest brother that................he still dont live it down to this day. I think that would be just torcher for the child going through school and what not.

OH I think we need to see some pics of you
biggrin.gif
and I do have some pringles I can send you if you like?
biggrin.gif

I love Seth and Silas. I picked Seth though, as Silas sounds just a tad too much like silo!
wacko.gif
rolleyes.gif
Lori

Yippee! We'll soon have a new forum baby!
aktion033.gif

Before, when you asked for name ideas, I said SETH. And that is what I voted for.

yes.gif

I wish you all the best!

I haven't been on here in a while but I am due Saturday and expecting a boy also. I picked Seth as I love that name but hubby didn't. I also like the name Sean which is on our list of names. We still don't have a name either we have it narrowed down to 4. I also go to the Dr. tomorrow and hopefully we will find out something. This baby is due on my hubby's b-day so we are going to try to walk this baby out. Good Luck hope everything goes well for you.

I did the S names too. Mine are Samantha and Scott.

I really like Seth!

I have to vote for Shane and Skyer because I have two sons with those names. My Skyler was born on December 21st. Both boys are awesome so you can go wrong with either name..

Whatever name you pick my prayer for you is he healthy. He is blessed with loving and caring parents.

Please give him a kiss from me.. OOOO I LOVE babies. After all we are horse related.
wub.gif

Tammi

Back