THE COUNTDOWN HAS BEGUN....Cast your vote

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What name do you like best??

• Shane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shafer

• Seth

• Sebastian

• Silas

• Stefan

• Slater

• Simon

• Scout

• Sterling

• Sloan

• Sheadon

• Skyler

• Stayson

• Total voters
One of the teens around here is named Shea, he is soo cute. I also love Seth. Seems like a masculine (sp) name to me.

I have a nephew named Skylar.

But a girl I work with named her son Stryker.

But my favorite "S" name is Samuel after my grandpa.

Any news yet? Got a new little LB Member to tell us about yet? If not, hang in, he'll be here soon. If he is here, HUGE CONGRATS!! and hope you're feeling well.
yes.gif

[SIZE=14pt]OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAry!!!! How exciting! I voted for Seth too.... sounds like a very strong and reliable individual![/SIZE]

Lyn
aktion033.gif

I voted for Shane but also love Sean, my sons middle name. Irish for John.

Coming from Ireland we use more traditional names than Americans do!

When my daughter was born and I named her Julia, which is a very old name, I mean it is mentioned in the bible!, my relatives said "Do you mean Julie?" I said No it is Julia, they said "Oh, that is kind of different sounding!!!!!!!!" Many of the older ones just can't seem to get around the confusion and still call her Julie
rolleyes.gif
She is 6!!!!!!!!!!!

How exciting!

Hope it all goes well for you!

My sister in law in Ireland had her fourth baby today, a beautiful healthy baby girl! Now she has boy, girl, boy, girl!!!! She named her Grace!!!!

I really like "S" names too, and actually the names I like if I were to ever have children are both "S" names - for a girl Stella and my favorite boy name is Stetson

I voted Skyler on the poll though

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back