The Chorgeenies are 4 weeks old now

• Thread starter Lisa-Ruff N Tuff Minis
  • Start date
Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Lisa-Ruff N Tuff Minis

Ok I know I really cant keep them all but I love them all so much they have there own personalities and know there names this is WAY harder then giving up foals I guess cause they are with me all the time here in the house.

Anyway they are getting big the largest is bugsy the tri colored one and he was about 2 1/4 lbs I think? hard to weigh when they move around so much

This is Rico he is the smallest of the group

000_0704.jpg

This is Fancy (frankie she was peaches) playing with her dad to be honest I am surprised at how family orientated they are. He spends so much time with them watching over them and if mom is tired he jumps right in the pen with them and makes sure all are accounted for he has been the only one she lets near them since day one

000_0701.jpg

And this is bugsy he is the biggest and looks JUST like mom he is a bit of a bully but I think it is cause he is larger then the rest

000_0694-1.jpg

They are just so much fun and so much work we whisper after they go to bed for the night otherwise they wake up and feel it is play time they dont care if it is 3 am sheesh i was less neurotic with my kids
default_yes.gif
:

Last edited:
Hi Lisa, they look cute!
default_smile.png
Great pics :aktion033:

OMG! They are soooooooooo cute! And yes, I agree........way harder to give up.

Carol

Hey Lisa -

Now you know why I have 7 dogs! I am a complete sucker for puppies - it is really hard to give them up after spending 8-10 weeks playing with them -- thankfully my hubby is not quite as bad as I am - but he is a big softie too!

Stac

Oh Lisa, I have not been on the back porch for a while. These were the pups due during convention? They are very cute!

OK, I give what cross is a Chorgeenie?

Nevermind, I went and searched. Still am not sure what mix they are but now I understand. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Gawwww... I knew I shouldn't have shown these to Darrin... The puppy-begging has begun.... :lol:
LOL ok since I could have visiting rights we could give one up to you
default_yes.gif
: and since itis 4 am and they have kept me up a large portion of the night at the moment you could take all 5
default_wacko.png
:

Annette yes these are why I was not able to go to Convention they are best we can tell well the dad as you can see is a Chi , the mom is well some sort of chi/corgi with we think (due to the stumps she calls legs) some weenie in there as well. Dad is about 3 lbs mom is about 18 lbs so far one of the pups is just like her the others will be smaller how much smaller I dont know although there is one who is very chi' like so we are guessing he will be the same size as dad

Nothing better then puppy breath times 5 ok i will admit even at 4 am gotta love it- or taking a nap yesterday (fell asleep sitting there watching them during the afternoon) and waking up with a heap of pups all over you sleeping as well. So very much fun but so much work guess I have a herd of little horses why not a herd of little dogs :lol:

Lisa, just wayyy too cute!

Lyn

Back