The Boys Are Back In Town!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buckonranch

Reaction score
Let the Boys Begin!!!! These foals are the beginning of our NEW PERFECT ON cross.. The dams are BOB daughters bred to the same stallion, Perfecta (Willowcreeks Dancers Perfecta). This cross would blend Buckeroo, Boogerman, Rowdy and the old faithful Flying W Farms Wardance.. If I didnt know the breeding I could not guess they were not BOB sons... Breeding is becoming AMAZING!!! We welcome Perfect Ons Jack Black Ice & Perfect Ons Danger Zone
frontofbirch.jpg
webbirchtree450.jpg

WOWZER Angie!! :new_shocked: Nice nice boys... Of course I love that Danger Zone, since I have his half brother here
default_wub.png
: And look at those nice big,round *sses!!!

WOW beautiful colts. Of course Mindy keeps me filled in on all of these beautiful babies of your I must say I feel quite lucky.
default_yes.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
:new_shocked: WOW!!!!! :new_shocked:

VERY NICE INDEED!!!!!!
default_wub.png
:

Congratulations, and keep those pictures coming!!!!!
default_wink.png
:

Nancy

Very nice Angie, :aktion033:

Love that Danger. That Buckeroo prescence is hard to miss.....he looks like a colt I have held back just a different color.

Beautiful colts. Love the upright, clean neck on that Danger.

:new_shocked: OMG!! They are gorgeous!!

Can't wait to see what they do. :lol:

VERY STRIKING boys! Will enjoy watching how they mature!

MA

Wow ,very handsome couple of boys, congratulations!!!

Ditto all that! Awesome! :aktion033:

P E R F E C T is all I can say. The B.O.B. and Perfecta cross will be the horse of the future. And absolutely stunning photos.......love the backgrounds. Who is your photographer???? :new_shocked:

Nice job Angie, awesome colts. Looks like you are keeping your breeding program on track and getting better every time!

Andrea

One of my yearly rituals is coming to your site to drool over your Bob babies -- and now grandbabies -- and dream of the day I can own one. These two are quite a start to your foaling season!

Some day...

Well done Angie - isn't it a rewarding experience to watch generation after generation get better and better :aktion033:

I am so excited about the direction our industry is going - it has been a long time comming, but I truly feel that we are on the cusp of true appreciation from the large horse breeds - it is foals like this that are making people who would never have looked twice at a miniature turn their heads and take another look at where we are now at.

Congrats - finding those "niche" bloodlines isn't easy!

Stacy

:new_shocked: That smilie about sums it up! Congrats on your wonderful results! :aktion033:

Back