The Boys Are Back In Town!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:aktion033: Wow, Shirl. Beautiful colt. Wonderful picture. What are we going to do with all that money you have saved taking your own pictures. We could have an adventure.

Now don't you go spending money on some skunk skins. I've got a couple out here on the road that I'm just waiting to get a little flatter. Give that Danger a hug and if Fatal comes through like that I will be very happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now where have I seen those 2 boys before
default_rolleyes.gif
: I might have been there probation officer...I can assure you the one on the right needs one
default_wink.png
: Beautiful boys Angie...can't wait to see the rest of the gang :lol: :lol: ............Carrie

Holy Cow WOW ...that is what i call some well bred colts!! That is the breeding program I want!!

You should be soooo happy with the results you have there. I love looking at these horses and different crosses. wow :lol: :lol: :aktion033: :aktion033:
default_smile.png

Ta,

Leeana

Beautiful boys! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

What a knock out pair of colts! Congrats!! I think you found one of the next greatest bloodline, GREAT cross! :aktion033:
default_wub.png
:

WOW Angie..... Those are 2 nice colts!!!! Congratulations..... Gossip's colt is a spitting image to Black Ice's colt...... Its all in the lines!!!!
Yes. I look at pictures from the foals we first produced and they cant compare to todays foals....

This is a great education in breeding for me.. I will try and post pics of the full double BOB sisters.. Black Ice as a yearling and Gossip as a filly.. It is no wonder the foals would be similar!!!!!

BLACKICE3.jpg

HOTGOSSIP5001.jpg

Oh Angie, I of course LOVE them!!! Really like Zone and can't wait to see what else you get, especially from your Andy-bred mares!

AND you offer mentoring too!!!! You are going to be swamped with calls on these babies!!!!! Beautiful just beautiful!!!!

P E R F E C T is all I can say. The B.O.B. and Perfecta cross will be the horse of the future. And absolutely stunning photos.......love the backgrounds. Who is your photographer???? :new_shocked:
Oh that Angie she always has some hidden talent up her sleeve. I swear with all her experience in the breeding barn, she just seems to KNOW when to click that camera!! Her pictures are just AWESOME!!!

Christy and I WISH we could fly her out here to take some pictures for us! That would be so wonderful. She is such a great mentor, I just KNOW she would share some of her hidden talent with us hicks over here in Montana
default_yes.gif
:

Very nice colts, looks like the results of a great breeding program!

Jan

Wow Angie, Beautiful colts!!

Good job Angie!

Beautiful colts...........

Beth

Absolutely Fantastic Colt :new_shocked: Congrats! Joyce

Latest posts

Back