The berryfairy came to Holland

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Letsdunit

Reaction score
This is the first year I have camera's in the barn and this is also the first year I have already missed 2 foals being born.

Yesterday I had to bring my mum somewhere so I checked my mares and decided none were at the point of having a foal. So I left the camera's of and went away from 19.00 until 22.00.

On our way back I joked to mum that it would be funny if there was a foal.

As we entered the stable we got a big surprise, there he was already standing, drinking and pooping !

His name is : LDI's I'm dun in Silver

His Daddy is a silverdapple German bred miniature horse and mum is a grullo mare.

We are still expecting a foal by the same stallion and another grullo (sisters) but she is now on day 350.

This is how I found them:

img00018kd.jpg

This is him the next day :

img00014rw.jpg

img00244gd.jpg

img0048edited4fv.jpg

Awwww what a cutie bumkin!! Cute bum too! lol! I can't wait for my first foal...have to wait though...no girls old enough =) Oh well i'll just stare at yours!

Awww, he reminds my of my Dusty Bottoms born last year!! Congratulations!

dusty.gif

:aktion033: Congratulations. What a nice surprise. Glad everything went OK. I am so tired from the halter beeper going off and still NO foal from Dream. I told my daughter I might name this one Beeper.
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back