Thanks to Marnie

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bitsy

Reaction score
Wanted to post this here and say thank you to Marnie of Sunset Ridge for selling me the gorgeous little mare Westwinds Kolour Me Wilde. Wilde had a beautiful black and white homozygous filly on March 22, sired by her lovely stallion Image. What a wonderful little package
default_yes.gif
: Thanks soooo much Marnie!

wildemaggiepg.jpg

maggiefront307pg.jpg

Congratulations! :aktion033: :aktion033: Now that's a nice package deal! :bgrin

What a beautiful filly from a beautiful mom!!! :)))

Congrats!!!

Susan O.

What a sweet face! Congrats on your pretty little girl! :aktion033:

Congratulations on your pretty little filly! I had an Image baby last year but mine was a boy
default_wub.png
:

Congratulations on both, they are so pretty!!
default_wub.png
:

"Congratulations!" on a beautiful filly!! Wilde is one of the nicest mares that I have ever known, I always LOVED her disposition and personality. It looks like she has put her gorgeous color on her filly!!

I am so happy that she had such a lovely foal for you!

Give Wilde an extra big hug from our family - here is a picture of my granddaughter with her, you can see how patient she was with children.

P3210005.jpg

Congratulations on a darling
default_wub.png
: little filly, to you and Wilde, have you named her yet?

Congratulations on a darling
default_wub.png
: little filly, to you and Wilde, have you named her yet?
Her name is going to be Wilde Image, we call her Maggie. I just couldn't be happier with the two of them. Wilde is the sweetest, gentlest mare on earth and Maggie is just a doll.

Congratulations on a wonderful filly. Hugs for Wilde from me too!(I am a big fan of hers!)

Robin

:aktion033: WOW MELANIE! Sure sounds like Wilde is famous and popular for the most part. She sure produced a wonderful and colorful filly for yah.

Take Care
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back