Thanks Soggy Bottom Ranch -

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luvmycritters

Reaction score
I met Geri and her hubby Dave today - what nice people!! They openly admit being cat people - not dog people - but yet hear this. They only had this pup for a few days - but went all out buying exspensive dog food, wormer and this dog bone that is bigger then this pup! These are the kind of people that make the world a better place! There home is so nice too - I love the set up that Dave built for their mini's - ( DROOL big time! ) We had the puppies name picked out before we even saw him in person. I wanted a bible name and my daughter came up with Zues - still not sure how to spell it Here a couple of pictures.

HPIM0341.jpg

HPIM0351.jpg

:aktion033: :aktion033: I AM GLAD YOU GOT THIS NICE PUPPY, SO CUTE.
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

ENJOY HIM. THE BIBLE NAME IS A GREAT IDEAL.KEEP US POSTED ON THE PUPPY.

TAKE CARE,

MELISSA

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: What wonderful news! I am sure he will be a terrific friend for you for many years to come!!!
default_wub.png
:

Thank you for the very kind words Lori! It was a very good day today, wasn't it...........despite all the ice!

Your photos are great............I can just about reach right out and tickle that little puppy nose on that second one! I just know we found the perfect home for Zeus! I can see your daughter just adores him already!

Thank you for the very kind words Lori! It was a very good day today, wasn't it...........despite all the ice!

Your photos are great............I can just about reach right out and tickle that little puppy nose on that second one! I just know we found the perfect home for Zeus! I can see your daughter just adores him already!
Oh and Kellie does adore him as do Mike and I. Zeus keeps looking at Mike all the time when ever he says or does something....I am thinking the person that dropped him off at your place might have looked like him? At any rate - we are falling fast for this cute little beggar - and I think my daughter is trying to make him her own personal pup. :new_argue: NO NO NO - he is suppose to be mine!
default_frusty.gif
:
default_whistling.gif
: He has a home here forever.

Lori

Last edited by a moderator:
Lori,

How wonderful that you have taken the puppy! Sounds like it was meant to be. Cute pictures of your daughter with Zeus!! Love the name choice!

Way to go Geri! I just knew you would find that precious little guy a good home!!

Lori, you will need to Keep us updated with pictures!!

Congratulations to one and all, especially that sweet puppy!

Lori, I am so glad you got Zues, and it sure does look like Kellie is making claims for him to be hers. :bgrin He also looks to be a breed ---that just happens to be one of your favorite.
default_yes.gif
: I seen you were looking for a home for Hunter--if you havent found one yet, why dont you try posting his picture on here, maybe a forum member would give him a home. CONGRATULATIONS on a cute little puppy! Corinne

Latest posts

Back