Thanks Leeana!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fallin4minis

Reaction score
I too was having trouble pulling up the forum and was getting the message ' site down'. I don't post much and a lot of times don't even sign on, but I visit this site daily, sometimes 4-5 times a day and I was getting worried that something might have happened to this site!!! :new_shocked: What would I do??? :new_shocked: LOL!

I just figured I'd check out what was on the sale board to see if it was working and came across Leeana's post about forum problems and the backdoor link to access it. You saved my day, Leeana :aktion033:

In this time of Thanksgiving, I most definately am THANKFUL for the lilbeginnings forum
default_yes.gif
:

Thank you Mary Lou!

Fran

The only way I've been able to get on is via Netscape on my husband's computer. Not sure why.

MA

Niether my mom nor I could get on either. However, I was able to get on through my PM alert emails. Strange though...

I too visit this forum about 5-6 times a day just to see what's up... THANK YOU LEEANA!!!! I was getting concerned that there wasn't anyway to get onto the forum! :eek: That would be a tragedy!

No thanks to me, i didnt post the last part in bold. I was just as lost as you all were, i dont know who added the link in there for us but who ever it was THANKS!!!
default_wub.png
:

I was lost without my LB fix for the day lol.

Latest posts

Back