Thank you, thank you

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep I was there and seen him to. I believe that was you at the table next to me hoot'n and holler'n when he was winning. Congrats.

I am glad you are having a good experience. I have had a bad experience, too, and seems there are so few that I trust to take a horse of mine at this time.

The ones that I do are quite far away for my comfort level!

He looks amazing, btw!

Liz M.

He is such a nice boy. I just love him!!! He is in very good hands with Clair and Andrea, they are such nice people. My friend has a mare with them now, so she gets so see your boy once a week or so. I did not get to see him show, as I was helping my friend get ready, if I did I was so not with it this weekend. It was a long weekend there!!! Glad I got to come home saturday night!!!LOL

He is in great hands with Toys Miniatures. I've been admiring your boy, who is stunning, and Timberviews buckskin appy filly Mo Money, who is also in training with them. I love buckskins but don't have one of my own.

Clair, Linda and Andrea Severson do a phenomenal job with miniatures in and out of the show ring, and

they're extremely nice, helpful people, too. They do a great job training and presenting horses for showing but I've also seen them at home and behind the scenes at shows handling their (and their client) horses and they also treat them like "pets" talking to them and giving treats and scratching and petting them so you know he is happy and well cared for.

Andrea, who is just a few years out of youth competition, is one of the best young trainers in the nation. She also works really really well with kids and has helped our kids a lot with learning how to show in halter. She also is an exceptional driver and should be doing more driving. At the Area VI show Sunday, she drove a horse of ours that she met the night before that hasn't been shown or driven all season; Andrea and Sugar finished with the Reserve Champion title in a very large and competitive Over Country Pleasure Stakes class. (I was fortunate enough to win the class with one of our other horses -- D&S Double Dutch Chocolate, who had a great day Sunday after feeling under the weather on Saturday.)

Oh, and another example of the sort of people the Seversons are: When Area VI finally ended late last night, we were packing up to go home and discovered our trailer had a flat tire. We didn't have a clue what to do or who to call and Clair ended up changing the tire for us. That's a great family -- in and out of the ring.

Minnesota is lucky to have exceptional miniature trainers such the the Seversons, Renee Bush, Michelle Prekker and Adam Longman. They're all wonderfully gifted trainers and wonderful people. I hope I didn't forget anyone, but I wanted to be sure to mention the people who have been particularly helpful to my family. They're all fun people and all were helpful to us during the Area VI show. Don't mean to hijack your post, but I saw how awesome your horse looks and how well he is doing in the ring and I know many people worry about sending horses off to a trainer so I wanted to give credit where credit is due.

Tami he looks Great!!! They are doing a wonderful job with him.

Lyn

WOW what a looker :new_shocked: :new_shocked:
default_wub.png
:

Hey Mary, thanks for the info and kind words. I LOVE them and glad to see others feel the same way. And they aren't too far from me so I get to go to the shows and see him. And might I say, Rico LOVES Andrea. And I hear she feels the same way. Linda said I might have trouble taking Rico home....lol.

[SIZE=12pt]Tami,[/SIZE]

I'm soo happy for you! He really is just gorgeous :bgrin you really have beautiful horses and a great eye
default_yes.gif
: [SIZE=12pt]Congatulations!![/SIZE] (

(I sure wish I could sneak Suprise on the trailer with Klasi :bgrin )

[SIZE=12pt]Joy[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Tami,[/SIZE]

I'm soo happy for you! He really is just gorgeous :bgrin you really have beautiful horses and a great eye
default_yes.gif
: [SIZE=12pt]Congatulations!![/SIZE] (

(I sure wish I could sneak Suprise on the trailer with Klasi :bgrin )

[SIZE=8pt]Joy[/SIZE]
LOL, Klasi could stand under Surprise.....lol. No, it isn't quite that drastic but close. Klasi 28.5, Surprise 32.5

Tami,

He is a gorgeous boy.. and Congrats on your wins.

Lara

Back