THANK YOU !!!!! THANK YOU

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maryann

Reaction score
The East Coast Miniature Horse Club would like to send out a Big Thank You
default_aktion033.gif
and

thousands of Hugs and kisses
default_cheekkiss.gif
to the Exhibitors. You have made our show a huge success again this year. I do not have all the numbers right now but I do know that of the 300

stalls in the barns only 2 were not used. It is estimated that in the AMHR and the AMHA shows

we had at least 140 horses each. I will post the actual numbers when we get them . Many of

our exhibitors traveled very far to come to our show. Some of you had to come through tornado

struck areas and had to clip your horses at the show due to loss of power at your homes. Your beautiful horses ( and I do mean BEAUTIFUL !!
default_drool5.gif
) made for some heavy competition and some exciting classes. We had many

new people to the show scene and you really did a wonderful job presenting your horses in the

amateur classes and in the open. The youth classes were heavy with exctied and talented kids showing their horses . What a wonderful group!! The high point youth in each of the 3 age groups were awarded a beautiful belt buckle this year. I jokeingly offered to buy one from one of the younger exhibitors. He quickly told me it would cost me a thousand dollars !! :DOH! Our Three tack

vendors were quick to offer items in any need . Its nice to be able to grab an item you need immediately before going into the ring and yell "put it on my tab. !!"

Your kindness and courtesy to us and to each other also did not go unnoticed. We had several 4-h groups come through and you were very nice to explain things to them and to show your horses to them. They were part of a equine judging competition from the local college.It included groups from all of the NC counties. Most of them had never seen minis in their show best before. They were amazed at how beautiful they were. Who knows you may see them in the ring in the future as judges or exhibitors. Your kindness will be remembered.

We are very open to your suggestions and comments about the show. We take these very seriously

and use them to improve our show each year if possible .So please share your comments with us, the good and the bad.

We are truly very thankful that you chose our show and we hope you will return next year for

our 5th Annual East Coast Miniature Horse Spring Fling. Maryann

Did I see a monkey???........................................................................

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=10pt]I had a wonderful time at the show! [/SIZE]

Everyone was so nice & friendly - and your "gate guy" just CAN'T be beat! He needs a big bonus LOL!

I'm one of those crazy people who traveled 14 hours to get to the show but it was worth every mile.

And yes, you did see a monkey - and two baby pot belly pigs!

We had a great time again - Laura and her crew are the best at keeping a show flowing smoothly!! There were lots of new and old faces and wonderful horses :)

The club had a wonderful assortment of silent auction items. Everyone was helpful and friendly.

And MaryAnn, I know an "oldie" that is really fond of those belt buckles too!!!
default_smile.png

Wow Karen, I did not know you traveled so far!!Thanks so much for coming. I enjoyed meeting

you, and the rest of the crew in that barn. Sounds like you had a great time. Please come back and visit us again.

Now Cheryl who would you be talking about??? I wish I had a picture of those buckles to post here. I was very impressed when I saw them. Wish I had one. Our show committee did a great job with the awards again this year. Hope to see everyone again same place same weekend next year!!!

Maryann

Latest posts

Back