Thank you Northeast Miniature Horse Club & Bonnie!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bozley

Reaction score
Makayla and I really enjoyed listening to Bonnie's readings yesterday. We had readings done on Cami and Belle. We couldn't believe how accurate Bonnie was with Cami. She said things about her that she never would have known. She says Cami is in foal with a dark colored colt. She also easied my mind about concerns I had about whether she was a happy horse or not. She is very happy but wants to make sure that I always feed her on time. That that really makes her mad when I don't.
default_oops.gif

Belle's reading was more challenging for her as a person kept trying to break in and she said they were trying to get in touch with me. Belle has not been feeling well lately and she gave us some good insight on that too. We do have the vet coming soon to check on her. She said that Belle is a total Diva when she is feeling well. She got that right!

The whole time she did the reading on Belle I kept wondering who could it be that was trying to get to me. Was it my brother, sister, mother or father who have all passed away. When all was done I asked her to describe who it was. It was my mother! That was very emotionally draining for me. To think I was that close to her.

The funniest reading was done on Matt's horse Pogo. That horse is quite a character!

Thanks so much Northeast and Bonnie we had a great time!

Sue

Last edited by a moderator:
You are welcome, Sue!

And a big Thank You to everyone who attended, from the Northeast Miniature Horse Club Rescue Fund!

It was a really fun day. Bonnie is always a delight, and our members totally lived up to their fame for the best Potlucks in the northeast!! And I am the lucky person with all the leftovers.
default_smile.png

You are correct, Sue, Matt's Pogo was a hoot! And then there was the little spaniel who wanted to take an AK47 to its doggy companion, much to the surprise of it's owners. And the gelding who hated his name and reminded Bonnie of Liberace. And we were all happy for gaitorbait that her horses did not call her bad names again this year.

We hope that those of you who could not make this event will plan to attend next year. It is always a really good time! Even with the friendly ghosts. Somehow they like my house........

Thanks again everyone, from NMHC and our current rescue project, The Winchendon Five. (Now in foster care with body condition scores of 1 and 2.......) If anyone would like to contribute to help the rehab of Ginger or Benny or Alex or Thumbelina or Bear, please email me directly, or go to our website www.northeastminis.org for contact info for our treasurer. We promise that your donations will go directly to the care of these horses.

Cindy Moses, President

Northeast Miniature Horse Club

I made the trek up to Cindy's for the annual "Bonnie Read" again ( though got stuck in Boston traffic for at least an hour!!! going home, ON A SATURDAY NIGHT!!! )

WHEW! I was thrilled that none of my horses were swearing at me, and that my Darling Texas Gal, Elle, is happy with her new home in the snow and ICE!

Had a good laugh or two, or FOUR, and went home BOMBED on candle smells....Candy, Becca and I must have smelled each one three times.....(There were about 50!) Melanie got the best one though...called "Monkey Farts".....you'll have to ask her about that one!

This is going to be a great way to donate to RESCUE as you'll get some excellent soy candles (I'm burning one right now...."Little Black Dress" ) and the procedes will all go to Rescue!!!! Bought one for Jody too.....

I won the raffle but decided to put it back in because the basket was FULL of goodies to eat, and we are leaving for Mexico this Friday......didn't want it to go to waste OR to my waistline!

Food, as always, was excellent and plentiful........If this club is ever going to be remembered for anything, it will be the FOOD! OK, Rescue too, but the food!.......

dru

.............looking for how to make that bread pudding........yum!

It sure was an interesting day. During Pogo's reading, the first thing out of Bonnie's mouth was, "Remember when your mother used to wish you would have a kid JUST like you!, Well this is him!"

Haha, not sure what that says about me! Anyway, it was fun and the food was indeed very good. It was nice to see everyone too.

Matt

It sounds like it was a grand time! I wish I could have been there!
default_smile.png

Definitely a great day! Some very amusing horses who have a lot to say, but Pogo takes the prize! I had a reading done on Covergirl, and she was the most 'boring' of the day. She's well-adjusted, content and happy and when asked if she'd like to learn tricks she said 'leave me alone'! She had no complaints.

And oh, boy, so much FOOD! And now we have a platter full and a basket from the raffle on our kitchen counter (it's the huge basket that Dru put back in the raffle). The candles were nice too, gosh there were some awful ones though! Lots of fun, huge thanks to Cindy and Bonnie and NMHC. It was good to see everyone and my mom and I had a great time.

Becca

OK, someone really has to clue me in on what Arnold had to say!! Hopefully, his new owner will show him a photo of Arnold Schwartzenegger so he knows who he is named after! Maybe then he will like his name!

(come on, it's got to be better than "termie," which was the nickname he came with.

OMG What a great day!!! Amazing food as always, and the best time with Bonnie... And yes my grandmother showed up when my mom tried to get a reading on her dog. Nana was always pushy like that good to see she still is. TONS of fun as always...

Pogo had a lot to say! It was funny, because I just got done telling Cindy earlier that I was afraid to do the reading because Pogo would have so much coming out of his head that she wouldn't be able to keep track, and one of the things that she said was that he just had SO much to say!

Pogo thinks he's "All That" and that anyone who comes to the barn MUST be there to see him, and only him. Bonnie said when he thinks of something he does it right away. She said he's exceptionally smart, even for a mini, and really tough, she gave the example that he could break his leg and he'd still keep on going.

I asked Bonnie is Pogo was sad or lonely being by himself and she said that he would like to be with the herd but only to cause trouble. She said he was naughty naughty naughty but not mean or vicious.

Most of this I already knew, but it was fun to hear someone else confirm it.

Pogo is getting gelded in a few weeks and I can't wait! He's exhausting! And think he will be an awesome show gelding.

Sorry I couldn't make it - sounds like great fun. I think I would be afraid to have a reading on The Princess. She seems a lot like Pogo- very smart, has to be the center of attention, and I'll bet she would have a ton to say too. Might even be able to find out why she does some of the weird (and naughty) things she does!

Latest posts

Back