THANK YOU JETIKI (Karen)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kathy2m

Reaction score
Karen saw my post on trying to find a driving horse and told me about a friends mini that was for sale. That one wouldnt work for me but Karen had one that would. I can't thank her enough for all her patience with me, I was very nervous buying a horse I have never seen in the flesh. She gave me all the pictures and video I asked for. He is not as tall as I was looking for but he sure has the build I am looking for. He is only 2 so we may get a little more height. He will be coming back to live in Florida soon. THANK YOU KAREN
default_smile.png
Here he is Trouble..........

IMG_0165.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

IMG_0177.jpg

This ones is when he was a younger....

100_1082.jpg

Aw, Kathy, you left out the cutest photos! He's such a darling, I can't wait to see more of him as you get him slimmed down and driving in the next couple of years.
default_wub.png

Leia

Congratulations on such a handsome boy Kathy!!! Good luck with him! How exciting!!!

Aw, Kathy, you left out the cutest photos! He's such a darling, I can't wait to see more of him as you get him slimmed down and driving in the next couple of years.
default_wub.png

Leia
Which one would that be Leia? I sent so many out to my friends it was like a birth announcement! Kathy

I can't wait to get him to you
default_smile.png
He'll be missed here but he needs a job and I know you will do Awesome with him.
default_smile.png

Congrats to you.

Karen

Kathy2m said:
Which one would that be Leia? I sent so many out to my friends it was like a birth announcement! Kathy
Oh, the last standing yearling shot you send me. He's so darn cute with that mohawk and lovely striped hooves!

Leia

He ia absolutely beautiful. I love the last photo of him. What a great color . Congrats on your new horse. He is a great looking horse.

Conrats!!! Hope he is everything you wanted. I love his dorsal stripe!

Latest posts

Back