Thank for the help with Finding Photos Now I only need One!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdensFamilyFarm

Reaction score
Thanks so much to all that helped me find Two out of the Three photos of horses That I have been so despartly searching for I now only need a photo of the mare named

Boones Little Blue Kitten AMHA # A 21056

if anyone has aphoto of her or know who I can get one from pleaseemail me and let me now or respone to this topic

Thanks so much

Chelsea Edens

Edens Family Farm

Cottageville, South Carolina

http://chelseaedens.googlepages.com/home

I have had a real hard time finding pictures of the real horses Iam looking for. I have found all but one horse and I have been sent two wrong photos of Boones Little Buccaneer I have been told he was a black frame overo and was almost totaly black with a large blaze if any one has the REAL photo of Boones Little Buccaneer please email it to me

Thanks so much

Chelsea Edens

Edens Family Farm

Cottageville, South Carolina

http://chelseaedens.googlepages.com/home

BOONES LITTLE BUCCANEER

NAME REG. NO FOAL DATE S CL BT ST HT

BOONES LITTLE BUCCANEER IT03188 05/14/1982 S SCS BD - 30.500

SIRE BOONES LITTLE BUCKEROO A 03047 SBS BD - 30.500

DAM BOONES LITTLE CINDY I 00491B SCS - - 34.000

BRDR LOWELL & MARIE BOONE

OWNR CAROL LE JEUNE OR PATRICK KEITH LE JEUNE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well as you can see the Studbook says SOLID Chestnut

Hi Chelsea;

Wow...... it has been a LONG time since I have posted anything on the Forum.... :new_shocked:

I know that I have already responded to your email asking who the horse was in my avatar.... and she is a Boone's Little Buccaneer grandaughter, S Bar P's Irish Creme. HER sire is Boone's Little Buck a Luck, who is a black minimal overo (black with a huge white blaze..) sired by Boone's Little Buccaneer. Not sure of Buccaneers color, but have been told he was a chestnut.

Anyway, hope this helps....

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

littlesteppers

Thanks for the stud book info I had alot of that info already just from my studs registration papers but that all saw he was chestnut but I was told by some one who's says they where very close to the Boones and remembers seeing Buccaneer at the farm says he was Black with a big blaze and I have know the papers to read totally wrong cause I have an Arab mare who was born bay so that's what is on her papers but she has always been Steel Gray since I have owned her and thats been since she was 6 its going on 16 years now that I have owned her. So thanks for everyone's help but I still dont quite know if Iam looking for chestnut or a black.

you can contact marie boone and see if she has pictures. her website is www.boonesminis.net but i would call her on the phone as I dont think she uses email much

Hello again

I was just wondering if someone would be willing to access either or both AMHR and/or AMHA stud books or other reference websites to help me out. I do not currently have access to either sire right now. Iam wanting to know if any state who currently owns Boones Little Buccaneer so that I may contact them to try to get a photo of him.

Thanks again for all your help!

Well..as you can see on the studbook info I posted earlier the current owner in the studbook is listed as

OWNR CAROL LE JEUNE OR PATRICK KEITH LE JEUNE

Back