Test Results For Masq

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rubyviewminis

Reaction score
Masq was previously tested my Joanne I think it was and found to be :

LWO Negative

Sabino 1 Heterozygous nSb1

He has also tested Splashed White SW-1 N/SW1

SW2 N/N

SW3 N/N

He has two blue eyes, one with eyeliner if that matters. I sure want to add pics as soon as I can get some decent ones. Right now I can only see two muddy boys playing and rolling around while the girls watch.

So he is a Bay Sabino Splash. I just love the puzzle of horse colors. And even with a dirty winter coat I find myself brushing, petting and gazing at his natural bling lol. He is such a sweet, well mannered guy.

That Splashed White gene had to come from his sire Knollac Buckin Rhythms Top Cat, bred by Beverly Thawley, as his dam Strawberry tested negative for Splashed White.

Which means Top Cat's sire Cascades Top Cats Rhythm n Blues carried it...

Sure wish we had some pictures here for reference.
default_yes.gif

Yes Joanne. I faintly remember grey in there somewhere on his sire's side, Wondering if I am just imagining it. Okay, since an intesive worming is over and his hair is shedding out in huge wads, I will try to go out and get some decent pictures of him. We have frozen new snow, so the boys should be clean now. It is so cute to see him play with little 29" Gem, and he is really getting in great shape from that.

Latest posts

Back