Team Circus Cart

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BSharpRanch

Reaction score
Team Circus Cart competed in driven obstacle at Touch of Class this weekend at West World, Scottsdale, AZ. It was a BLAST!!!! Never had sooooo much fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
The team circus cart was probably one of the coolest obstacle entries to watch. I loved the 360 degree turn around you're able to get with it!

It is a very agile cart. It was a really tight course too! First time doing an obstacle course with it and have been seriously thinking of doing more of them!

If anyone is iterested, I uploaded the video of our go on youtube. I do not know how to do a link on here but if you go to youtube and search "team circus cart". Enjoy!

Must have pictures....pretty please!!

I have attempted to post pictures and just am not having any luck getting them to upload. Maybe someone else may have some to upload.2013-03-25 16.14.20.jpg

2013-03-25 16.15.41.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love your avatar . Did you build that cart your self. I love the chariot look.

The circus cart looks like something clowns would drive. It makes me smile.

That is a very cool and differant set-up....wow, would love to see some photos of how it attaches to the harness...my gosh something like that would be so fun on an obstacle course or cones course!

The chariot was a remodel my Hubby did for me a few years ago. It was a big horse racing chariot in it's former life. Hubby remodeled it so I could drive it with a three abreast team of minis. It is a blast to drive, too!

That is a very cool and differant set-up....wow, would love to see some photos of how it attaches to the harness...my gosh something like that would be so fun on an obstacle course or cones course![/quote

I thought the same thing, however the rules would prevent the use of this cart on the grounds of safety. So we will continue to show amha obstacle with it till we cannot do that anymore and then who knows. I love driving it for the challenge of keeping the team where they need to be, the biggest challenge.

Latest posts

Back