Taylor Pony Sale...... Prices???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KTS@Sawmill River

Reaction score
Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone had the prices for the Taylor Pony sale. If you do, Could you please post them? There were a few horses that we wanted to bid on but decided not to........

Any information on the prices would be appreciated!

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone had the prices for the Taylor Pony sale. If you do, Could you please post them? There were a few horses that we wanted to bid on but decided not to........

Any information on the prices would be appreciated!

Thanks
bump --I would have liked to have gone but couldn't make it.

[SIZE=14pt]As soon as I get the catalog from Bruce I will post. I do know that there were MANY bargains, I got one myself.... Highest selling Broodmare was Michigans New Generation, at 3000 and she is ready to foal AMHR ASPC reg. Our own Cheryl Powell got her.... I got Michigans Ambling Abby also ready to foal ASPC only but under 38 inches so I wll hardship her next year... 2250. Im not sure but I think the highest selling horse was the little modern yearling Michigans Striking Performer was 5800. Silver plated Euro was high selling colt at 4000. IT was pouring down rain and 40 degrees and the number of people was much less than usual. Others I was interested in were Miss Liberty who sold for 1200 the midget mike daughter due to foal in August.... Black Eyed Pea 1700.... One of the Taffy fillies was only 750 tho she was a steal too. I will post the results when I get them .Also if you check in a couple weeks on the Taylors auction page they will list the prices. It was a buyers opportunity there because of the inclement weather. Dont expect the same low prices next year if the weather is good....... lots of people will be there and prices will skyrocket to what they SHOULD have been![/SIZE]

Lyn

[SIZE=14pt]I have some of the results for you.... there were several that were missed because Bruce was either chatting or they werent ones that we were interested in. I know that I made a mistake in the previous post.... Striking performer was the high selling horse at 8750 not 5800. She was an AWESOME modern filly that would probably stay small enough to be a mini!!! Gelding sold most of them for 250 to 1000 with one classic gelding going for 2500. He also was small enough to be a mini at age 3.[/SIZE]

Lots# 1 2500, this was a double reg yearling filly amhr aspc

#2 750

#3 1300

#5. 3500 amhr aspc full sister to my Image

#8. 1750

#9 yearling colt ASPC AMHR 4000

#10.8750.

#11.1500

#13, 2500

#15. 2700

#22.2250 my new mare in foal and hardshippable into amhr

#24.3000.00 Cheryls mare ASPC AMHR in foal due NOW

#29, 2000

#30.1900

the rest we dont know.... prices and who bought them will be on Docs auction catalog site in a month or two.

Prices should have been much higher and would have been had there been more people and better weather. See you all there next year!

Lyn

:new_shocked: Bruce was there!!!!!!!!!! Is he crazy!!! Oh my God is he tough or what?

:bgrin He's incredible!

Probably out bucking(as my grandfather used to say) up wood now!

Guess hes feeling better now!

Glad to hear hes up and around.

Bonnie

lot one was bought by joe hiers from nj and john eckbold and joes grandaughter will be showing her we are picking her up this weekend and hope to show her in del. kristin we can't wait to see you in del. thanks for letting us visit your family was great we really had a great time you are good people

lot one was bought by joe hiers from nj and john eckbold and joes grandaughter will be showing her we are picking her up this weekend and hope to show her in del. kristin we can't wait to see you in del. thanks for letting us visit your family was great we really had a great time you are good people
To the Eckbolds,

Thank you so much for that nice compliment. We enjoyed your visit up here. We won't be able to go to Delaware, but we will be at Horseheads! Hope to see y'all there!!!

Lyn,

Thank you for posting those prices!!! My mother was out at Taylors the day before the sale and brought home a video of Striking Performer. She is very nice!!

[SIZE=14pt]Kristina, did you guys get her???? I loved her picture and Bruce said she was awesome![/SIZE]

Lyn

Lyn,

We did not bid on the filly. My mom flew out there to have a look around and take a video of some horses that were of interest to us. On the video my mom brought home, Striking Performer was so stunning!

Do you have any pictures of your new mare???

[SIZE=14pt]Here she is, Michigans Ambling Abby... I think with a little foot off she will measure as a mini![/SIZE]

Lyn
ef05706e.jpg

Latest posts

Back