Tax Refund

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildhorses

Reaction score
I am wondering how long it took to get your federal tax refund if you e-filed? I had heard it was going to take longer this year. Has been a couple of weeks waiting for mine, so was just curious how long it took everyone else. Thanks!

I've always heard the standard timeframe to process a return is 6 weeks. If you have your refund direct deposited, it is faster as they don't have to go through the whole check-cutting process and mail time.

The IRS website has a link on their website called "where's my refund" (something like that). You have to know your refund amount to the penny ..... enter the info with your refund amount and it gives a status on your return and an anticipated time that you are to receive it.

The longer you waited to do the taxes the longer it will take, simply because of the back log. I did my taxes in Feb, had my direct deposit in about a month if that.

Ha, I waited til the last minute and efiled and had it in my account in 9 days. You can go on the website and check and it will tell you exactly when you will get it. Got my state back the same day.

If you were having it direct deposited in your account shouldn't take more than 10 days!

Barbie

Back