Talulah Pics!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aBreeze

Reaction score
This is going to be hard... but Im going to limit myself to JUST 12 pics!

Heres the site to a bunch from today! http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/Talu...une5/?start=all

Dont worry about the fences... they are only out there for supervised time until she grows up a bit!

Im too sexy!

IMG_3708.jpg

Come on mom!

IMG_3732.jpg

Well, this is fun!

IMG_3779.jpg

Im super cute... hehehe

IMG_3808.jpg

We werent even sure Stella was pregnant until a couple weeks ago, so we dont have a halter yet. Where can I find a mini baby halter?

IMG_3967.jpg

and then we had to cuddle... shes just so dang cute and sweet!

IMG_3973.jpg

IMG_3975.jpg

play time!

IMG_4049.jpg

IMG_4065.jpg

IMG_4069.jpg

IMG_4078.jpg

IMG_4071.jpg

She Definaltely is Adorable!! Very Sweet.
default_wub.png
:

THAT is an absolutely GORGEOUS filly!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: Who is her sire..?

Congratulations on your beautiful addition....
default_yes.gif
:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

She is absolutely beautiful! Love the pictures.

Fran

Wow, she is just too adorable!! I love her deep black color, very pretty.

Sadly, neither of her parents are registered... :no: so she's destined to a life of cuddles, kisses, and driving
default_yes.gif
:

thanks everyone! shes really a doll!

Yup that is one dang cute little lady and who cares if she's registered, my you can see the love! She is just so lovely like deep black velvet!

She is a gorgeous and a valuable foal - I know you love her but she is really, really nice - ShoW her little butt off! Good luck and we'll be cheering for you! :aktion033:

Oh my goodness, what a gorgeous girl! :new_shocked:
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

I love those photos, I think you are very talented and of course it probably helped to have such a photogenic subject.
default_rolleyes.gif
: :lol:
default_wub.png
: What kind of camera did you take those with?

Leia

My cousin took the pics, I was busy cleaning their stall up among other things... we use a Canon Rebel
default_yes.gif
: I just wish she'd stop using the setting she does! Half the pics turn out a bit blurry... but all well, I cant say anything since Im the one that shoved the camera in her face -> not that she minded
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Ok, sorry... I ramble.
default_yes.gif
:

Back