Takers on Equusite today 3/29.........just now saw

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erica

Reaction score
I sent in a few pictures earlier this month and most have already been on......but just went through my spam folder and saw the email that he was on....

Equusite

He's now a proud pappa, with 4 handsome boys on the ground!!!

The year that picture was taken he went Hall of Fame and Reserve National Champion. I LOVE him lots....

He's so handsome.

10's from me.

Erica, I would like to put in an order for a silver bay filly from Taker. He is one of my favorite all-time horses and I am not kidding! If you ever get that silver bay filly...you call me right away! ;) I am also totally crazy about TKO.

This stallion is sure to make a big impact in the breed.

Amy,

I am anxiously awaiting Takers 08 foals ........I know its sad when 07 it just starting and I'm looking forward to FEB of 08.

He'll have quite a few foals next year......his harem already so far this year includes:

-Knocker for a repeat of TKO; 3x National Champion halter horse, HOF

-CC for a repeat of Looker

-Worthy

-Peas "Spring Thunder" - 2x national Champion halter horse, HOF

-Angel Eyes - 5x National Champion halter horse, HOF

Bacon Bits - Lazy N Redboy daughter - dam of Angel Eyes (if she catches again, she's an older mare 22 so....)

And he'll get a few more after they foal out this year.......

Sorry Erica had to vote for Manny. I didn't know he was going to be on today at all either. Even forgot I sent this picture in.

Latest posts

Back