"INTRODUCING" Our New Horse...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
This is the biggest horse news H and I have had in years!!! We are adding a new boy to our program!

We will be co-owing Erica's Can't Take My Eyes Off You (a/k/a "Squirt") with fellow LB member and good friend, Erica Killion. Squirt is a 3x National Champion in halter (Futurity, Ammy, Owned / Bred / Exhibited... and 3rd in Open!). He is a 2009 boy standing just 28.75".

Squirt is sired by gorgeous Res. National Champion / Hall of Fame stallion, "Taker", and out of 5x National Champion / Hall of Fame mare, "Angel Eyes". He has 3x crosses to Red Boy, which is a line I have wanted to add to our program for 4-5 years now. That should go so well with all the Buckeroo we have going on here. Plus, as his name indicates, Squirt is very easy on the eyes... I could itemize all the things I love about him, but will just let the pictures below do the talking in that department.

Squirt will be going to the Nationals this year and will stay on with Erica through 2012 to breed some of her mares. We will begin to cross our mares to him in 2013. I cannot wait!!! I've already put quite a bit of thought into his "2013 dating card".

Thank you, my good friend Erica, for letting us call Squirt ours. So many of my most treasured horses have come to me through you and they have meant so much to me over the years!!!

And, thank you, my LB friends, for letting me share this news. I've been about ready to bust!

Squirt%20Yearling%202.jpg

Squirt%20Nationals%20Sign%201.jpg

Squirt%20rough%20clip%202.jpg

Squirt%20Nationals%203.jpg

Squirt%20Nationals%202.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on another beauty! You (and Erica of cours) have such gorgeous "kids"!
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!! He is gorgeous!! But no surprise there. And what color is he???

One secret down... how many to go??

Congratulations Jill!!! I would be ecstatic too about this boy!!! It is my dream one day to purchase a horse from Erica.
default_biggrin.png

Congratulations, Jill.
default_aktion033.gif
He is definitely "easy on the eyes"...... very well put together and a great head.
default_wub.png

I have a sweet spot for Red Boy offspring too.......We have a daughter of his here.

Ma---

He is beautiful! Congrats and can't wait to hear how he does at Nationals again this year!
default_smile.png

Nice, Jill - VERY nice!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif
A BIG congratulations to you!!!!

Liz

Congratulations Jill! I know you will have a lot of fun with this one!

Carol

Latest posts

Back