tails

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minis_4ever<3

Reaction score
Every time i go to a show i see these great horses that have these nice tails!!!! how do they do it??? i keep my horses tail in a tail bag as ofen as i can but it doesn't work!! the tails i see are so nice and never tangel!!!! im not sure if im explaing it well but i tryed!!!
default_rolleyes.gif
: so if anyone has anyclue what im talking about can you help me?????

thanks

-Cara+china :bgrin

After cleaning, I spray the tail with show sheen, or a similar product. One product I use, has a sunscreen in it, but makes the mane and tail greasy...I use it only at home...not at shows. I do not braid, tie, or put up the tail, just keep it cut off the ground...and never, hardly ever, brush it. I will detangle by hand if necessary, and then brush it, and wash it again, just before a show.

what i do is wash the tails and then spray with mane and tail conditioner ,plait,and wrap them up in vet wrap until im going to a show, it really helps to keep my white horses tail WHITE,although when ive got them out walking in public they are like polo ponies lol, oh and i also take them out now and agin to give them a bit of air and to stop them from breaking, GOOD LUCK what ever you do illbe reading this with interest
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back