tail dieing

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucky lodge

Reaction score
default_saludando.gif
Ive died my my little colts tail and i had a towel with a hole cut in it with his tail in the hole

but i still got some die on his bum,

does anyone no how i can get it off

did you clip him yet?? I always dye manes and tails first then clip as you can clip off any goofs

default_saludando.gif
No he is allready clipped what can i do it sticks out like dog balls just not as big

default_saludando.gif
No he is allready clipped what can i do it sticks out like dog balls just not as big

[/quote

Thanks for the chuckle. Hopefully, you will be able to laugh at this someday soon! I wish I had some suggestions. If it makes you feel any better, one time I turned my white horse purple using too much "bluing"
default_new_rofl.gif
Fortunately, I didn't have a big show or anything and it eventually washed out!

default_saludando.gif

Sorry I JUST had to LAUGH at that.......... My doxie was a BIG BOY TILL I got him fixed..... LOL Cracked me up!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I just had to tell you that, he loved/loves to lay on his back all his 4 legs up in the air with his neck crooked down. Really funny. ALLLLLLL was exposed, still is but, hummm, not as "predominant" now that he's seen the vet. TJ

Latest posts

Back