sweetys offical foaling thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
maiden mares are hard, as they are all over the pace, she might get a big udder or she might not hoping for your sake they both have them soon lol maybe not on the same night thought LOL
default_rolleyes.gif

default_saludando.gif
ive been getting lots of false alarms but not the last couple of days

and ive just notice dusty got one boob bigger then the other but she doesnt seem to be getting any bigger in the belly

yep that makes sense thanks

i will go take some more photos of them all

Last edited by a moderator:
default_saludando.gif
ok i dont no if shes going in to labour but shes doing lots of tail swishing belly biting and shes twitching and flaping her lips

but just started to rain here so dont no if shell stop labour
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

Oh I thought with 3 pages to catch up on I was sure to have pictures of Sweety's new baby
default_rolleyes.gif
Im sticking with Tuesday night lol..I dont know which Tuesday but maybe tomorrow
default_aktion033.gif

default_saludando.gif
well nothing has happened she must of been tricking me
default_frusty.gif
:frusty
default_frusty.gif

i think shes getting pretty close though
default_smokesmile.gif
:smokesmile:

They get a bit funny in the final stretch! I swear Twinky is acting foalish and has been for the past two days but no sign of a foal yet!

Watch out that both Sweety and Twinky dont decide to do a "Suzie" and get down to foaling while we are all discussing how much longer we will have to wait! LOL!!

default_saludando.gif
well sweety is out there munching on her dinner still doing lots of tail swishing and belly biting and kicking

but no wax
default_no.gif

she might not wax up Jenny, did her previous owner give you any hints? Suzie's previous owner told me Suzie waxed up so thats what I expected... do you have any idea from Sweety's previous owner??

you poor thing, must be feeling so frustrated!!

default_saludando.gif
yep it is frustrating ...last owner said she did wax up so i have been waiting for that

but no wax yet that i have noticed

sweetys udders are huge now and tight and very hard..

Last edited by a moderator:
default_saludando.gif
hello all,

well still no foal and its day 351 ....i think she has super glued it shut..lol

she kept me awake half the night setting of the alarm

and we still have no wax
closedeyes.gif
closedeyes.gif
closedeyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back