Sweet Pea is doing great

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Birdmomjb

Reaction score
Sweet Pea has checked herself out of mom's hospital with a swish of her tail.

Yesterday when I got home from work Pea was wandering arround the house which made me feel better as she has not moved much sence her fall in to the gray water tank (She may have been in there several hours). I made her get up several times and was worried about her.

Well she asked to be let out yesterday and refused to come back in. I checked her several times last night and she was happy in her room.

I guess she just took a while to get warm all the way through and once she did it was so long I'll see you

I'm so gald my old girl is doing so well I know that a person would not bounce back after this.

Jan

Well that certainly is encouraging news!!! I'm so glad that Sweet Pea is on the mend!

(I had a goat named Sweet Pea) a few years back. :bgrin )

Glad to hear everything is ok with her.

Yea, sounds like she is one very smart & very lucky dog...... glad to hear she is doing so much better.

:bgrin

So did you tell her next time to wear her water wings!

"Oh Sweet Pea, woncha dance with me"

know that song ?

Ok here's our version of it:

I went to a party just the other night

Saw Sweet Pea but then she went out of sight

Asked a friend of mine where she could be

Fell down a well that clumsy mare Sweet Pea

Ok everybody now together, chorus:

Oh Sweet Pea, woncha dance with me

Woncha woncha woncha dance with meeeeeeeeeee

Oh Sweet Pea, woncha be my girl

Woncha woncha woncha be my girlllllllllllllll

Hey Jan, gimmee a call after work, usual time

Marty...I know the song! Got a chuckle out of your version....but me thinks Sweet Pea in this case was a .........dog
default_wink.png
:

Latest posts

Back