Quantcast

Susan and Missy, new kids on the block.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

Pritanio

Reaction score
Happy new year everyone.
1 year ago today I discovered the world of minis. It's a long story of how it happened but here I am one year later and in it up to my neck!

I leased for three months then in March started looking for a little horse of my own.

April found me in a stall with a little dunskin mare. She was more than I had thought to pay for my first adventure but she was the one.

Missy is 9 years old. Prior to coming to me she had been shown as a youngster in halter and had a little ground driving in a surcingle but that was it.

The owner where I board is an accomplished trainer and we started Missy in May. Over the summer we competed in a few shows and learned a lot.

A few months ago I started signing up for online work shops with Kendra Gale and it's been very helpful.

In mid December I had a total hip replacement and now I'm looking forward to a wonderful new year with my girl! Recovery can't come soon enough!

Resized_20200101_111516_4808.jpeg

This is Missy's other human getting the new year off to a good start.

Cheers,
Susan & Missy

Pritanio

Reaction score
Thank you,
I pushed myself too much last time and really over did it. This time I'm taking it more sensibly.
Susan

Cheryl W

Reaction score
Welcome @Pritanio ! It's great to have you here. So much information and beautiful minis :) Hope your healing goes as planned and you can get out to play soon.

Bluebell2

MHT Supporter
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome. Spring is coming so here's to a speedy recovery for you.

Latest posts