SURGERY IS TOMORROW...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trinity_Acres

Reaction score
Greetings LB Family,

I just wanted to post real quick before I go in for my neck surgery tomorrow. Thank you so much for your prayers and words of encouragement over the past several weeks. I have peace about my decision to go forth with the fusion surgery. I am looking forward to feeling good and regaining full use of my arm without pain again and being able to play with my critters. (Something I've not done much since last November.) I have to be at the hospital tomorrow morning (10:30am EST) Yes, on April 1st...no joke! (My boss says he's going to show up in the recovery room dressed as a doctor and say, "It's a boy!"
default_new_rofl.gif
default_mlala.gif

Surgery is scheduled for 12:30pm and will take approximately 1 - 2 hours. I should be able to come home the on Wednesday providing all is well. After surgery, I will be off work for 2 to 4 weeks for recovery.

I would be so very grateful for your continued prayers for a successful surgery, with no complications (especially with anesthesia & pain management). Please pray that my body won't reject the bone graft (they're using a cadaver bone), that it will fuse properly, and for a quick recovery so that I can get back to work! I especially want to get back to doing our petting farm ministry to the elderly!! Lastly, please pray for my AWESOME hubby, Joey, as he carries the extra load of responsibilities...including all the animal chores! God has truly blessed me with a wonderful man that's for sure!!!!

Love & blessings to ya'll!!

In His Hands,

Janine

Janine --

I am praying for the most successful surgery and easiest recovery!

Jill

Janine,

Hope you come through with flying colors!

Oh Janine, you know I am praying for ya! I would be there if I were closer too. Pacing the floor and waiting to see if it is a boy or girl. LOL

Hugs and healing your way my dear friend!

Sending prayers your way for a succesful easy surgery and a fast easy recovery. ((((HUGS))))

Good Luck with your surgery tomorrow Janine! Sending prayers that all will go smoothly, and you'll soon be pain free again!!

default_yes.gif
My prayers are there for you, too. May God supply all your needs and bring healing to your body. You've got wonderful days ahead and will be able to enjoy life again; free from pain. Prayers are there for hubby, too.

God bless,

Joan

Thinking of you and hoping that all is going well.

JJay

Janine...looking at my clock right now it's 12:29 and you should be prepping for your surgery. Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Janine......Sending Prayers and HUGS for a great recovery without pain! Linda

Stopped by hoping to hear everything went fine and you're feeling as well as can be expected. Let us know how you're doing when you can.

Back