Stormy crossed over this morning

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so sorry for your loss. may u rest in peace stormy and may the memorys of stormy help you during this difficult time

I am so sorry for the loss of your very special boy! What a beautiful, loving tribute to him. He was very lucky to have been loved by you and you were lucky to have had such a special horse!

~Tammy

(((((HUGS))))) Stormy touched many lives and will live on in spirit, for sure.

I am sorry you have to go through this, I know what a big hole is left behind in your heart.

THANK YOU

Without this beautiful post I would never had the chance to know this great miniature horse, Stormy!!!!! I know he is in peace and waiting for all his friends that loved him so much and got to see him in the ring. FLFlyingW

It sounds like you gave him a very full and wonderful life, and he gave you his heart. What a wonderful tribute you gave to the old fellow. I know his passing has left a huge hole in your heart. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

What a beautiful tribute to a very special boy. He sounds like he lived a long, loved, and wonderful life and left it in a gentle, loving way as well. RIP Stormy.

I am so sorry for your loss... You were truly blessed to have had him in your life and he will always remain in your heart.

Liz R.

I know it must have been wonderful sharing your life with such a great companion. Stormy sounds like he was a great friend to you. I am sending prayers to lighten your heart in the sweet memory of your boy. God speed Stormy.

[SIZE=12pt]I'm truly sorry to hear about your loss.... Thank you for sharing such wonderful heart felt memories with all of us at such a difficult time.[/SIZE]

What a beautiful tribute to Stormy. He was clearly a very special boy in your life. So sorry for your loss.

Im so sorry for your loss, but happy you got to spend such a great life with him.

It is so hard to lose a friend of so many years and happy times.
default_no.gif
May the sadness that you feel now mellow to wonderful memories of your adventures together. Hugs

Barb

Beautiful tribute to a much loved and missed lil guy. MY blessings and prayers for your loss of such a wonderful mini

Oh dear, I'm so sorry you've had to part with your little friend..............so sad
default_no.gif
He will know though that you did and gave him everything. RIP little Stormy.

Your words and love for him are beautiful. I'm so sorry he's gone but I'm happy you had him in your life, and that he had you in his.

How fortunate for you to have had this special little horse for 23 years. What a blessing he was to you and I'm sure you to him. He is at peace now and you have many happy memories to reflect upon. You will see him again someday. Hold on to that. Hugs on a difficult day. It is so hard to let the ones we love so much go, but you did the right thing for him. Sent him on his way peacefully. I commend you for that.

Latest posts

Back