Stoppin by to say hi

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockin r

Reaction score
I hope everyone is well. Those who are LB members that are FB friends keep up with me. Cubby is still with us going on 7 months now. His mom was moved to Fla last April. She is still alive, God Bless her. My son said he is coming to get Cubby soon. A piece of my heart will fade when he goes, he IS my sunshine. CMHR has asked if we would foster Jasmine again for them. Would we?? YOU BET!! And we are going to foster Sultan also. YEAH!! We are excited, awaiting their arrival. I am having yet another surgery in 5 weeks, #7 or #8 geezzz. I still have some of the Top docs in the USA and a fourth one is coming on board. I don't know what "HER" name is yet. Not looking forward to being gutted like a fish again. Another "Battle Scar" for the sake of progress. I will be down 2-3 weeks. I am still working part-time. I tried to go full time but, this tired body of mine would not let me. I am Good. Doing well. Just doing things alot slower that I used to. Art, well Art is truely my savior. No task or need to big or small for him. There is a VERY Special place in Heaven for Him. Ziggi was our last foal, she turned 3 in May. If you would like be FB friends, you can find me under my name Theresa Renninger. From what I have read, most everyone has had a very good foaling season. Hugs for those who had losses. I do visit the Back Porch, but the "HEAT" is too much for me there. May God Bless and keep everyone well and safe....Theresa

Wonderful to hear from you! Glad to hear you are doing ok and staying busy, but I dont think you have the words 'quit' or 'cant' in your vocabulary! I think Art might be a keeper! Sorry to hear you have to undergo another surgery, but I am still hoping they will find something that will help more. Will be thinking about you and you'll be in my prayers. You are such a strong and determined lady! Bless you and hugs!

Hey Sis! I've been thinking of you (as always)

Seems I lost all my friends to FB.
default_sad.png
Just never got into it.

Where is he taking Cubby TO? I know that that will hurt horribly to have him leave.
default_no.gif

I'm glad you're doing well! I hope they can do something to help you the next time you go in.

Girl, you're like a Timex watch!
default_wub.png

Drop me an email if you feel like it.

((((hugs)))) I've been trying to keep up to date through FB....

You are one very special lady yourself!!!
default_cheekkiss.gif
I will keep you in my thoughts, especially going into this next surgery!!!!

~kathryn

It's lovely to hear from you Theresa and I'm so glad that you are, in the main, doing ok. Sorry to hear that Cubby will be going to his Dad's, that will be a huge wrench for you and Art, but helping Jasmine and Sultan will keep you busy.

Good luck with the surgery, will be saying prayers for you.
default_yes.gif

((((HUGS)))) for you and Art.

Anna

Hi Thresa, so glad to hear from you and to hear that Jasmine is comeing back home along with Sultan. Jennifer has really had to tighten her belt as husband is hardly working these days as his job market is so slow. You will love Sultan--he is so sweet.

Sorry to hear you are facing another surgery but I know you are a fighter and will never give up. I know working helps and keeps you mind off things but don't push your body more than it can handle--listen closely to it. None of us are spring chickens anymore and we just don't bounch back like we used too.
default_wacko.png

Let me know when the kids get home.

Hi Thresa, so glad to hear from you and to hear that Jasmine is comeing back home along with Sultan. Jennifer has really had to tighten her belt as husband is hardly working these days as his job market is so slow. You will love Sultan--he is so sweet.

Sorry to hear you are facing another surgery but I know you are a fighter and will never give up. I know working helps and keeps you mind off things but don't push your body more than it can handle--listen closely to it. None of us are spring chickens anymore and we just don't bounch back like we used too.
default_wacko.png

Let me know when the kids get home.
The Kids got here late last night. And settled in nicely! Jasmine knew exactly where she was!

I bet she did. I'm so glad you took in Sultan as well. He is just a pussycat. I know you are glad to have them home. Take care and keep me posted.

Latest posts

Back