STOLEN CART in Katy, TX

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MinisOutWest

Reaction score
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
The cart has been located.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Thanks for everyones help.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Next issue is getting the cart from Katy TX to the Ft Worth Stock Show in January! anybody going that can give a cart a ride?

Wonderful...who turned it in or did they want the reward money or was it found along side a road or what...interesting?
default_rolleyes.gif

first of all, when a post was put on here, it was TOTALLY WRONG!

I was NOT offering a REWARD, it was my cart and I am not paying ANYONE to return MY CART !!! it is a persons responsibility to return a stolen item, I should not and will not pay for my own item.

It was not an 80's vintage cart either. I told this person it was a 95-96 model with gold wheels. so not worth astronomical money. but yes, the wheels were not cheap and they do not make them anymore.

I was not crying over my cart, I was one ticked off, shocked individual. I only cry over Levi, my horse I lost. nothing else.

the cart was accidently loaded into a trailer by a person who was just helping, that person had no clue it was not theirs, just told to load carts and they loaded all of them, including mine. ooppsss

AL- we were right guessing this yesterday!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank goodness. When you have help that's not familiar with all your "stuff" oopses happen. So glad you got it back and we can all feel relieved that it wasn't out and out stolen.

The thought crossed my mind that someone might have accidently loaded it. I lost a chair this weekend that way! I think it's in Arkansas now. LOL!

Latest posts

Back