Steve Irwin meets "Ross"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindaL

Reaction score
This is a video (youtube) of Steve Irwin when he met this really hilarious gay guy named Ross....TOO FUNNY!!! :new_rofl:

Video

[SIZE=14pt]i have watched this before but had to see it again :new_rofl: . i have had an awful day and it was just what i needed
default_yes.gif
: , thank you for sharing...Nikki
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

edited to say...OMG...PINEAPPLE!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my gosh Linda! Thanks for posting that! It was sooooo funny!! I had one heck of a day (I don't usually have bad days, so when I do, it's rough!) and that was just what I needed. I laughed my head off! I miss Steve Irwin and that other guy is a crack up! :new_rofl:

OMG THAT was FUNNY!!!! Thanks for the memories of how much fun Steve Irwin was! I do miss him alot! And Ross is histericle! I love to watch him on Jay!

OMG! That had to be one of the funniest things I have ever watched! My son and I were HUGE Steve Irwin fans. My son is also one of the straightest acting gay kids you'll ever meet but some of his friends are "Ross" duplicates! I had to send it on to him! Kel

OMG! That had to be one of the funniest things I have ever watched! My son and I were HUGE Steve Irwin fans. My son is also one of the straightest acting gay kids you'll ever meet but some of his friends are "Ross" duplicates! I had to send it on to him! Kel

Last edited by a moderator:
:aktion033: :aktion033:

Same here... and I do miss Steve Irvin...
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:

Denise

Silversong Farm

LMAO!! :new_rofl: :new_rofl:

I haven't laughed that hard at something in a while. What a wonderful way to remember Steve Irwin.

:aktion033: PINEAPPLE! :new_shocked:

OMG! That's funny!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!! :new_rofl: :new_rofl: :new_rofl:

:new_shocked: :new_rofl: :new_rofl: That was GREAT! I miss Steve Irwin... but watching his daughter, Bindi, is like watching a new Steve in the making... WHAT a great kid!

Thanks for posting this!

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Back