Sterling - Lakota Update?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hosscrazy

Reaction score
I know you were going to take Lakota to the optomologist today for her cherry eye ... are you back yet, and how is she doing?
rolleyes.gif

Hi Liz....hi tiff-----took me most of the evening to be out there with her as traffice was horrendous!!! Yes I ended up getting to take her today instead of next Wed. I just could'nt wait and wanted to doc to see her sooner.

He said it is a common thing that happens in many breeds. It's not inhumane to leave it as it... does not bother her, except for the fact that it's noticable and red. He suggested that I wait a few weeks just in case to see if she develops another one in her other eye and then when he does the surgery he can divert both of them in one session. Please keep good thoughts and prayers going for my little girl. This threw me for a loop and if it were'nt for the fact that it's pretty big, I would not consider surgery. I'm just afraid that she's gonna scratch her eye with her paw one day and that would not be a good thing. Thanks for asking yoll, I'll keep you updated!!

Aww....I'm glad she's doing okay! Thanks for the update, and please give her a big kiss from all of us
wub.gif
wub.gif

Latest posts

Back