STEPH D URGENT!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
Steph, I hope you are lurking about.

I did a google search for you on your Daniela Dash that responded to your email to adopt your dogs. There is a list a mile long.

I found this: please read, major scam. I hope you see this in time.

http://www.bemikitties.com/spammers.html

Wow Marty You ARE Good!
smile.gif

I am responding to bump it up
laugh.gif

Hey! I just IM her!!! We talk all the time! I f I don't hear from her i will call her! Thanks MARTY

new_shocked.gif
YIKES! Thanks Marty! I had a migraine yesterday, so I wasn't online much at all, but I got RNR's IM this morning. That is the exact same email that I got, including the "poem" that I didn't copy on here. Folks, please stay away from this gal!

Oh, I already deleted the email since I figured it was a scam. I need to cut down on my numbers, but not that bad. That gal's not getting MY dogs!
yes.gif

Thanks again Marty!

I'm glad you saw this in time Steph. Keep on following the links for more, they are endless.

Actually if you do a google search tons of stuff comes up about Danielle Dash. The name I think is bogus. I don't think this is one person or even a woman. Feels like it is a major big bunch of people together using that name as a front for no good.

Latest posts

Back