Step-N-Stone Website Update

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mendocinobackofbeyond

Reaction score
12-12-06 Hi Everyone: We've been in the process of updating our website. There have been several pictures added, along with name and sire and dam, but I haven't added all the text yet. There are some new mares, all of 2006 foal crop along with some updated pictures of previous years foals, some Show Page stuff (more to be added as soon as I get the pictures of Jam, Cinder Fella and Hottie from the Santa Cruz Show), a new page -- Bloodlines, which doesn't have much on it right now. Plan big expansion as soon as I get pictures of ancestors. The most enjoyable part, in my opinion, is something we've added to the bottom of the Fun Page -- A Before and After section. Only three shown right now, but plan on expanding that too. Our website addy is http://www.stepnstone.com and if, and when, you have time check it out. Ta, Shirlee

We are looking forward in checking you new web site out since we have Step-N-Stone's Label Me a Satin Lady now. She is sure a wonderful Shetland mare and we are looking forward in Satin Lady's foal next march. We are hoping to get Satin Lady back out in the showring in the future as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just took a look at your web site. It is easy to read and follow. Have to say you sure do have some beautiful horses. Wish some were under 38 in height.

I love the before and after pics! Those are really some transformations! I also love Kaluaha and Cream! Oh and the foals nest page, now that is a keeper! I did notice a few new pics! Keep up the good work, I love to check out peoples websites nice to see when they are updated!!

Hi Shirlee

I really like the colors and setup and how easy it was to navigate the site. It looks great already!!!

Leeana H.

I'm just now seeing this, but I wanted to add my opinion too. You have a nice sight showing your beautiful ponies. If I ever get to go shopping for a new pony, I'm sure you would be one of the places I'd check.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back