Website updated

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Songcatcher

Reaction score
Valliant, OK 74764 near Texas and Arkansas
I have recently had my website updated. I was way behind on getting my information to Robin, then she had troubles with her computer, had to get a new one, then lost her service provider and had to get a new one. (hope I got all those terms right).
default_wacko.png

Anyway, with the new program she used, there is a sleight change in my address. Now you could write an encyclopedia on what I don't know about computers, but here's what I do know. If you saved my site in your favorites by clicking "add to favorites" from my old site, you will not go to my new site. If you added www.songcatcherminiaturehorseranch.com (which is [and always has been] in my signature), it will go to the new site.

Some of the farms I have shared links with, if you click on their link to my site, it will take you to the old site and some will take you to the new site.

My new site has 2011 foals pictured on it and an updated Sales page. The old site does not. Please check it out and update your favorites.
default_yes.gif

Back