Updated Website

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mendocinobackofbeyond

Reaction score
1-21-05 Hi Everyone: Feel a little weird doing this, but.... We've updated our website, or I should say, we finally have our website finished (for now). If you'd like to visit, the addy is http://www.stepnstone.com A lot is the same but there are some new pages and some new 'generic' shots scattered around the site. Feedback -- good or bad is appreciated. Thanks, Shirlee

Hi Shirlee,

The site is looking good ! I was there the other day and it's nice to see those pages full and lots of pictures, gotta love it.

Kindest Regards,

Amber

I love your site and visit regularly ..... you have some definate drool worthy ponies..........

Shirlee

Lovely site, and even lovelier ponies
thumbup.gif

1-22-05 Hi Everyone: Thank you so much for all the kind comments. I will be unbearable to live with now. Swelled head and all. Someone needs to write that the ponies all look like dog food so I can get my feet back on the ground :). Ta, Shirlee

OK........ If I had a field full of animals looked like that I'd be ashamed. I think you should let me take them away and hide them for you- I'd do a really good job of it, all the way across the Atlantic Ocean- you'd never have to look at any of them again
laugh.gif

Oh, that is just too, too kind of you. I simply couldn't impose such an onerous task on you.
rolleyes.gif
Ta, Shirlee

Latest posts

Back