Started new job! Havent been on the forum

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Basketmiss

Reaction score
Well this week has flown! I stopped doing daycare last thursday and went camping for the holiday weekend then started new job on Tuesday. This week has been crazy! I have also been getting ready for a garage sale. I am currently sitting watching it rain! No-one has come yet (rain) yesterday was a good day though. I am selling all my daycare stuff-thats 14 yrs worth of kids things..

Anyway so i havent been on the forum at all!! I have missed everyone and need to catch back up..

Now here I go to read all the posts I have missed..

Have a Great weekend everyone
default_smile.png

Hey Missy!

What is your new job? Sounds like pretty exciting times for you right now
default_yes.gif
Glad your back to browsing the forum
default_smile.png

I work for CMMG-they make guns and accessories. You can google them...

I did daycare for 14 yrs, I was going crazy having to stay home and work for 52 hours a week and not being around any adults. I loved the kids but it was time for me to move on as my kids are older now. I work with men and women both now..

Now I dont have time to be on the forum like I used to do during nap time here.. I will try to check in as much as possible as I love this forum and all the people so much
default_smile.png

Missy, one of my favorite clients recently passed away due to ALS (which progressed in her very rapidly, 6mos between diagnosis and her passing). I met her right after she had sold her local LONG time day care business about 10 years ago. When I went to her memorial, there was honestly standing room only by the time everyone arrived. I know many of the people there who she touched so deeply were the kids who attended her day care. There were two men in front of me and one of them asked the other "where you one of her students, too?" and he was
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

I'm sure you are going to do great in your new job, but I also know you made big impacts on "your kids" over the years!!!

Latest posts

Back