Stallion Reports

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joyenes

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this but I just wanted to remind everyone that Stallion reports are due today. For both AMHA and AMHR. They need to be post marked by the 15th to avoid late fees. I just got mine out today, I know I'm always last minute
default_wacko.png
Joyce

I'm a procrastinator! Got mine out Monday, sent Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation!!!
default_laugh.png

Mine sent out after the New Year, to miss the Christmas cards.

Already got my amha stallion report back last week to verify they recieved it.

Thanks for the reminder.

Thanks for the heads up!!! This is the first year I have had to file them. I sent my AMHR report in last November, but was hardshipping little Miss Stepper into AMHA and didn't have her registration # until the end of December. She and Flirty are all good now! All I have left to do is sit on my hands and wait for my little popcorn kernels to pop!
default_new_multi.gif
default_ohnoes.jpg

Mona,

You should probably send yours again, they have misfiled them by now I bet
default_smile.png

Such efficiency, gee you should be so proud! Mine hit the mail box at 3:30 this afternoon with PO closing at 4pm.

B

I'm safe...I got mine out in July!
default_wink.png
I do that so I won;t be tempted to breed any later than that!
default_laugh.png

JULY???
default_new_shocked.gif
you have got to be kidding me....that is almost sick that one could be so....so....on top of something...
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

I got mine in the mail 10 min before the post office closed
default_rolleyes.gif

default_laugh.png
LOL! No not efficient, just taking away the temptation to breed beyond a certain point!
default_wink.png

Mona,
You should probably send yours again, they have misfiled them by now I bet
default_smile.png

Such efficiency, gee you should be so proud! Mine hit the mail box at 3:30 this afternoon with PO closing at 4pm.

B

I'm safe...I got mine out in July!
default_wink.png
I do that so I won;t be tempted to breed any later than that!
default_laugh.png

JULY???
default_new_shocked.gif
you have got to be kidding me....that is almost sick that one could be so....so....on top of something...
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

I got mine in the mail 10 min before the post office closed
default_rolleyes.gif
Nope, not kidding...read 'em and weep!
default_laugh.png

stalreport.jpg

Wow Mona you put us all to shame
default_new_shocked.gif
I'm like a lot of the rest of you guys and didn't get mine in until 3:00pm today. Ink wasn't even dry before it was stamped
default_wacko.png

I was so proud of myself--had it all ready to mail in late October. Then forgot to mail it and did that yesterday afternoon--late afternoon. Would have been a bite to pay late fees after getting it done so timely for a change.
default_wacko.png

I was proud that I got mine done after Christmas and mailed right after the 1st (6 stallions, both registries).

Then on the 13th I came across a note that had been misplaced that my little stallion Lil P had breached his pen on April 1st and got in with 18 mares. What an April Fool's Day joke! I immediately made a list of all mares that could have been exposed to add to his stallion report. Well, then I promptly forgot about it and lost (temporarily the list).

Thankfully I found it two days before the deadline, then had to spend almost a full day preparing 2 amended stallion reports. Takes a long time to look up names and numbers for 18 mares. :DOH!

Rita

p.s. I had been watching 1 of those mares wondering why she was getting so big when I hadn't bred her. Perhaps a couple of others, too. So much for setting up my foaling stalls in April.
default_rolleyes.gif

Okay, I'm hijacking this one. I thought (misunderstood) the AMHR guidelines for the stallion report. I thought it had to be in their office on file by the 15th. I mailed it on the 14th with delivery confirmation, do I need to bring it to their attention that I included the $25 late fee (I had other paperwork I sent with the payment also)? will they credit me or do I need to check into it?

Carolyn

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the reminder, I sent mine in to both associations 12/12 and havent received anything back for the A yet, so will be calling them today. Jeez.

Okay, I'm hijacking this one. I thought (misunderstood) the AMHR guidelines for the stallion report. I thought it had to be in their office on file by the 15th. I mailed it on the 14th with delivery confirmation, do I need to bring it to their attention that I included the $25 late fee (I had other paperwork I sent with the payment also)? will they credit me or do I need to check into it? Carolyn
they should credit you, but with so many coming in at the same time, I would call and request the credit. Anyone can make a mistake.

I got ours out in August. Also finished the futurity reports then - just have not mailed them. I learned with the AQHA reports to be done early - costs way to much if you are late. ALso - I am like Mona, then nothing else gets bred.

Lisa - Ozark

Latest posts

Back